• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna Vendors

• Thread starter Edina Monsoon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Edina Monsoon

Would someone please with a house in Luna let me put up some vendors to sell some stuff. I always keep my vendors stocked. I have vendors at one location in Luna, but all the other vendors, that are rentals to others are empty.

I have lots of stuff to sell and keep regular necessities on board to. Would like to set up 3 - 5 vendors but I can't afford to pay an ourtrageous price for a rental contract...

Its to help me unload some gear and also help the community to have some stocked vendors in Luna...

Thanks!

Edina

E

Edina Monsoon

Good Lord! Nobody?!

Come on, I need more vodka, sweetie.

Cheers!

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry but I don't do 'rental' vendors in my shop, mainly for the reasons you have stated, mostly they end up empty, either that or rudely undercutting my own vendors. Found this to be the case when I set up my first 'shop' back in 93. The other major reason is that they are a pain in the rear when it comes to customizing. Once bitten etc.

I do sympathize with you tho. Sorry can't be more assistance.

E

Edina Monsoon

Thank you sweetie, darling. That's very kind and understandable and considerate of you!

Any other takers?

Fink?

F

Fink

I'm a compulsive customiser, sorry. :(

I believe Jesus has a free vendor deal, right by the moongate, but I haven't seen him since November.

E

Edina Monsoon

Thanks everybody, I found a spot, albeit not inside Luna. Just head west out of the Luna walls, and you will see my new little shoppe.

I'm off to stock my new vendors!

Come by and take a look!

Edina

F

Fink

Oh good, a happy ending. :thumbup:

If you're stocking necessities, people are pretty good about return visits so I wouldn't worry too much about exposure.