• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna Vendor & Auction ?

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi –

So I have been running around on Origin for about a month now and I’m looking to get a bit set up here. I’m looking for a Luna Vendor with cheap rent (or free preferably because I’m cheap & poor) since I have some stuff to off load that I’m not going to use here – tokens, statues, etc.

Also is there an auction house here? Just curious because the other shard I play does a weekly auction and it’s a good way to meet members of the community.

Also I’m a PvMer so if you need a crappy paladin or necromage I might be able to assist you (or more likely get in the way) in the odd nightly hunts when I’m available.

Thanks!

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi –

So I have been running around on Origin for about a month now and I’m looking to get a bit set up here. I’m looking for a Luna Vendor with cheap rent (or free preferably because I’m cheap & poor) since I have some stuff to off load that I’m not going to use here – tokens, statues, etc.

Also is there an auction house here? Just curious because the other shard I play does a weekly auction and it’s a good way to meet members of the community.

Also I’m a PvMer so if you need a crappy paladin or necromage I might be able to assist you (or more likely get in the way) in the odd nightly hunts when I’m available.

Thanks!
check with Crystal of ccc, she has the vendor house near the west gate in luna. she does have a rule, no empty vendors, but the rent is free. also check here(boards for auction announcements) Origin does have an auction once in awhile.

E

Eyes of Origin

Cassie has an auction coming up in March I believe. Theres a post somewhere here on the boards with the date and time.

E

Eyes of Origin

Thank you.. I didnt have time to look for the link earlier when I logged on!

*waves to False* Hiya False! :)

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We used to have a weekly auction, about 2 years back, but demand hasn't been as high as it used to be.

Before I'd have more items submitted each week than we can auction. Now, I'm lucky to have enough items to have an auction.

So if you have items to submit, ICQ me.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So thanks to everyone for the info and help.
Special thanks to Crystal of CCC for the vendor, very helpful and nice person.
Shameless plug – check out my vendor Tokens & More at Crystals CCC Luna House, not much there yet but Ill keep adding as I can.
Thanks been having a good time playing here ;)

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to see you here Tek.

Weve been in several same spots at the same time before, but I dont think we have had the pleasure of drawing swords together.