• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna, pretty in pink

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seems our other thread poofed, so I'm reposting the pics ~~ I'm hoping that the other post is gone due to language in journal in Blesh's shot, and not because of our paint job

we had a great time doing this, and thank you to everyone that helped us paint the banks!

Attachments

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm glad you made your own thread, such beautiful images dont belong in a thread meant to point out how sad this game makes me sometimes.

A wonderfull idea! I'm so glad you guys got the luna shot so nice. They will most certainly bring a smile to lady Phoenix's face.

(by the way, my other thread was moved becuase i didnt edit out the names in my journal)

P

PRAH

Dear Dev,
Thanks for the lovely tribute and to all who supported this. Cheers to Lady Phoenix!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm particularly fond of that first Brit bank shot, and the crier hollering "citizens are being terrorized!"

by too much pink, apparently

:thumbup:

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm particularly fond of that first Brit bank shot, and the crier hollering "citizens are being terrorized!"

by too much pink, apparently

:thumbup:
Ya think? *looks over at pink Dreadhorse raises fist and shakes at sky* Can't go afk safely at Brit bank anymore. *sulks*

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm really sorry I missed that, I'd have loved to help paint the banks pink for Lady Phoenix.

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*High Five's Mal*

True enough..the guys equaled or out numbered the ladies. They just let us choose the color.

Best part...in true Lady Phoenix Spirit, we got to know some people a little better and made some new friends.

We missed you Damia

S

Sorcon Gartius

Phoenix for President..OF THE WORLD! Seeing this reminds me how much I love the minority players of this shard who make up the collective population of awesomeness.