• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna Museum District Grand Opening

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
NerdHawg opened his museum out the west gate of Luna, first building south out the west gate. The Trinsic Historical Society has opened our museum the first building north of NeerdHawgs. So NerdHawgs is the first building south out the Luna west gate and our is the first building north of his.

So the Trinsic Historical Museum ~ Luna Branch is officially open. Time Lord has also relocated his vendors there. So the vendors and museum there were formally located in the south Trinsic jungle has moved to Luna. This was all done pretty much Sunday so the vendor stocking needs some work. Vendors are the same as was at the Trinsic jungle location. Plants. Scribe and Rares and Stuff. Speaking of plants when I started selling plants no one was. Now there's several. I won't start a price war if you won't ;) Plants don't sell anyway but if someone gets an urge to go plant crazy I have like 12 garden beds so I can restock as fast as the game allows.

My castle is seriously out of storage so in the next couple weeks I'm going through all my stuff and actually going to be selling things *sniff*. My biggest problem is deciding what some of this stuff should go for cause no one is selling much of it lately. What does a seed box or lighthouse go for these days? lol Does anyone really want a throbbing heart box anymore or that lovely stuffed purple mongbat? I guess we'll find out. Might add another rares vendors as I get to sort through all my stuff.

We've pretty much duped our previous museum but we hope to tweak it as time allows. I'm interested in doing some kind of library thing at some point. Cause people are just crazy about those ;) But seriously I have a lot of books and if I can move them outta the castle that would help. Not that I'm not interested in getting the new books too ;)

So as of this morning I've had zero visitors lol. So if you want to stop by and peek in you'll make me feel better :D Might be handy to scope out the vendors who will actually have some good stuff in the next week or two lol Well that's about it so thanks for the read :)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good luck! lol I tried plants for a while, but nothing moved. At least now I know who stole the scribe business ;) Gonna drop by and have a look-see in a coupla days, and look at NerdHawgs again too.