Luna Invasion !!!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009
All the sudden I recalled into pure chaos... I wish I was there to see all the AFK people die at the bank. I love you GMs ! Heres a few screenshots.

Looks like the creatures protested the auction house.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 23, 2006
Dang.. beat me to it.. lol. Wont even post a screenie, cuz we got like the exact same pic too. Was curious about any drops.. I didnt see anything on corpses, and the Shadowlords just gave the usual cloaks.

I did happen to come upon "The Prisoners Journal" (blessed purple book) which was lying among the other books in Luna. Browsing the book, it looks like something to do with those NPCs that live in Moonglow..

Was this from a prior event and just disgarded by someone? Or somthing that just *appeared* from the Luna invasion?

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 23, 2009
Dang.. beat me to it.. lol. Wont even post a screenie, cuz we got like the exact same pic too. Was curious about any drops.. I didnt see anything on corpses, and the Shadowlords just gave the usual cloaks.

I did happen to come upon "The Prisoners Journal" (blessed purple book) which was lying among the other books in Luna. Browsing the book, it looks like something to do with those NPCs that live in Moonglow..

Was this from a prior event and just disgarded by someone? Or somthing that just *appeared* from the Luna invasion?

Yeah my buddy got a Cloak , I was wondering the same thing if there was a unique drop. As far the book goes , I have not a clue.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 23, 2006
More stuff spawning.. (hydras, shadow wyrms, devourer of souls, balrons...)

Long live West Brit Bank!

V

Velandra

thankfully I always log out hidden..

this is what I saw upon logging in:

P

PlayBoy. Inc.

Woah!~ o_O

I guess going out with friends on a Tuesday night instead of logging into UO on my crafter turned out to be the way better choice for me! lol

Thanks for posting the screenshots. Hope not too many of ya'll died too much from the surprise attack. >.o

-Bunny

O

Ooguk [Cove]

I got a Gem of salvation who else got one? Its a Dark Grey Crystal That looks like a power crystal.

A

Artemyth

I did't think there were any items... I didn't get any. Pics?

M

Muu Bin

This book came from the candle of love event a few years back. If it starts off as... "Today, Thomas died." then that's the one. Likely dumped on the ground by someone.