• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna Invasion!!!

L

Lost-Soul

Looks like Casca intends to get his revenge against those who disgraced the castle.

H

Hooli Gan

More like WE ALL get our revenge on all the unatended sitters and the golem training macro heads.

S

Salya Sin

LMAO! I think the invasion is FABULOUS!! I've had a blast, even if it's cost me alot in insurance! I was shopping.. and ran into 3 shadow wyrms and died. Immediately after... all broke loose. It was GREAT. I spammed the guild speak... everyone came running. LOVE IT!

I've also been reading all the complaints. The AFK deaths, the OMG! Trammel rules set does NOT allow for this, the I was in a vendor house and still attacked crap. It's just ridiculous. I'm worried they will, again, take the surprises out of the game because a few people are fond of just sitting in Luna while they remodel their kitchen.

THANK YOU EM's... THIS IS AWESOME! DON"T LISTEN TO THE NAYSAYERS!

Kimberly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although it is not finished, I am making the museum public access so people can run inside if they need to.

L

Lady Mana

Another invasion happened this morning: shadow wyrms, black phoenix, and daemons!

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as long as Casca doesnt torch Luna like Magencia he can unleash whatever he wants. and to the complainers, its not gonna do any good.cause how long did UO unleash teh stranger in Lunathat wrreaked havoc and it was within the rules for them to do so why not now. Just roll over and die AFKers.

S

Sky-byte

Nothing like the smell of chaos in the morning....oh wait, I'm not a morning person. :p

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
lol I just got some messages from you all about this and logged in. I love it! I could not stay and play but it all looks great. Hope it is still running when I get back to town on Sunday

H

Hooli Gan

My vendor just got bought out! $$$
Could it be this invasion is actually having a reverse effect ?
Is it actually boosting shopping in the Luna area ?

Otis WTF :(
You promised me this time Luna would be done for good.Which team are you really on man ?

R

Richard Pryor

If you all hate Luna so much, why maintain "stuff" there?

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My vendor just got bought out! $$$
Could it be this invasion is actually having a reverse effect ?
Is it actually boosting shopping in the Luna area ?

Otis WTF :(
You promised me this time Luna would be done for good.Which team are you really on man ?
have a strict policy that they cannot use the facilities unless they make a purchase..................

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont think its Luna we hate! but more like the greed that surrounds it...
like how some people will sell a tiny luna house plot for more then a castle's worth..
if people would get away from luna!, those plots wouldnt be worth that much...
thats just my opinion!, in all honesty if you drop runes off in the right places and have your venders full regularly....you dont need a luna vender spot....thats just what bothers me about it anyway!, i personally feel that alot of you who have purchased your luna homes for 500 mil +....got seriously ripped off and should have spent that cash on something else like my brand new state of the art horse groomer! this can be yours if you act now for a small fee of 250 mil!! .......lmao and those who know me know im not one of those people who are pissed because i couldnt get a luna plot!, as a matter of fact ive had luna plots offered to me and turned them down..
really dont care if it remains the way it is either!...but ive been dying to see this place get ambushed like magincia did for a looong time now!!! lol

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont think its Luna we hate! but more like the greed that surrounds it...
like how some people will sell a tiny luna house plot for more then a castle's worth..
if people would get away from luna!, those plots wouldnt be worth that much...
thats just my opinion!, in all honesty if you drop runes off in the right places and have your venders full regularly....you dont need a luna vender spot....thats just what bothers me about it anyway!, i personally feel that alot of you who have purchased your luna homes for 500 mil +....got seriously ripped off and should have spent that cash on something else like my brand new state of the art horse groomer! this can be yours if you act now for a small fee of 250 mil!! .......lmao and those who know me know im not one of those people who are pissed because i couldnt get a luna plot!, as a matter of fact ive had luna plots offered to me and turned them down..
really dont care if it remains the way it is either!...but ive been dying to see this place get ambushed like magincia did for a looong time now!!! lol
OK im going to ignore the comment about dream of everyone losing their house in Luna never happened! But on a more serious note incase that does happen since i was playing when magencia burned but what happened to the contents of the homes when they burned.

F

five oclock

Im all for the destruction of Luna..Everyone knows that... But here is my two cents...

The Devs DO listen to the players..Tho it takes them Years to actually do something about it. Luna been attack before and we have killed off the beasts and it keeped on its glory self.

Is this attack going to be half azzed like Haven? OOO Old haven was destroyed BUT over night we got a new haven?

or is it going to be like Magic? Yeah it was destroyed But people got rubble from it and sell it as uber rares? again half azzed? But was fun :D

Seriously The ONLY way this could make everyone happy is if they BURN luna to the ground Like a cheaters Home! and put a scarecrow in the middle of where the bank used to be! Maybe a black rock scarecrow....

Until then..off to kill stuff.... :D

Nothing against my good friends who have homes there...Im sure it will still be a good place to sell stuff...that many homes..its like a giant UO mall...But for Luna itself..Black rock it baby!

H

Hooli Gan

Im sure your house is gonne be fine Gus.I mean if there getting all these complaints from peeps about getting afk killed at the bank and what not. I seriously doubt they are just gonna start torching houses.

In all seriousness im totally hoping that they have created a few new hang out spots inside SA when it comes out.Not that I hate Luna so much as I think were all just ready for a change of scenery.WBB aint into bringing that back either.

Just need a few npc crafters a bank and a moongate in a cool new location.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK im going to ignore the comment about dream of everyone losing their house in Luna never happened! But on a more serious note incase that does happen since i was playing when magencia burned but what happened to the contents of the homes when they burned.
your home will become pieces of rubble that will become deco for us...
lmao jk

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i went to my house and went afk sitting behind the counter on the bottom floor. wouldnt u know according to the journal report a shadow wyrm came into my house and killed me!.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could of hit you from outside, they don't have to go in.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol yea, the whole shopper's beware thing and going afk could be fatal while in Luna!, is especially meant for you Gus! considering your house is right where all hell breaks loose..

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was itching for a fight, but the herky jerky one step per second lagfest and 3 crashes to desktop got the best of me at tonight's stress test. *failed miserably*

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was itching for a fight, but the herky jerky one step per second lagfest and 3 crashes to desktop got the best of me at tonight's stress test. *failed miserably*
lol definitly!, combined with the paragon tormented minators that hit you for 150 hp's and get double strikes off for 250.....i just logged out lmao