• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna IDOC Complete With Harbingers!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This IDOC was just hilarious and I thought I'd post a couple screenshots!

A

Angel121

I am sad after this, I got the insurance bug and I also lost some blessed item's. I died and took 5 steps and got res'd at an NPC healer and my full clothed Corpse disappeared next to the steps of the first shop on the west of luna.

I am a sad bunny

Mina_Lino

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I managed to loot...nothing at all. lol

Did get my greater dragon to kill those harbringers, was a bit bored after everything was looted.
(someone has to do the dirty work)

N

Nyte Doombringer

My idoc days are over. I had a great time Idocing with WG and Co, but dont have time anymore, however Luna idocs, keeps and castles always gave me a headache, lol

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bit of a late post but just ended up sorting through my 300 screenshots from past few months lol.