• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna house sold for $1000US?

I

imported_Mezzac

That was my understanding as well - Owner had previously stated was not willing to accept anything less and would be willing to sit on it until they got that price.

I would be absolutely astounded if got anywhere near that price - If that sort of price was paid, I have the names of a couple of really good Psychologists who would be able to give all the assistance they require

F

five oclock

If someone bought that.... Heck are they married? Sounds like they have money to burn. Thats insane..but then again..to each there own when it comes to money.

Btw are they single?

G

I thought it was US1500..

Either way, that's a lot of RL gold. I was stunned when someone gave me AUD500 for my old Luna place on the other side of town. Guess some people just love the game that much?

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not so much amazed that somone payed it, (however the truth will never be known), is that it was payed on Oce.

Somone; Hey Baz ill give ya $200 for yer spot

Bazzaar: Aaw ok, just tell everyeerone you payed....

We'll never know what realy happend.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, then the cost wouldnt surprize me so much. They dont seem to have the highest int rating over there. (Must be all Malee type people). Why would they want/need two houses next to each other like that. Sheesh.

Still betting it went lower then $800

G

It didnt go for anywhere near that price *laughs* rumour has it 200mil ingame gold that is

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That id be more inclined to belive. I mean if the guy was closing down accounts or whatever, imagine that wasted payments keeping the account open. He shoulda done an ingame auction through one of the auction thingys. I may have even considered it for a few hundred mill. Not 8 though. I may have gone to 4 or 5. As i would never give up my castle id have had to open a new account for it. *Shrugs* Just money i cant afford irl atm.

G

ive managed all this time with just hte one account and i havnt even filled up all my char slots either although im going to soon

G

<blockquote><hr>

It didnt go for anywhere near that price *laughs* rumour has it 200mil ingame gold that is

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats still $400 US...

G

<blockquote><hr>

if someone is silly enough to use real money to buy pixel money

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhm.. we're all kinda doing that, in some way or another. Actually more like renting it..

F

five oclock

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

if someone is silly enough to use real money to buy pixel money

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhm.. we're all kinda doing that, in some way or another. Actually more like renting it..

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets see 10 bucks a month times 12 months..times 10 years..MY God....

As I said before to each there own when it comes to money. They earned it, they have ever right to spend it there way. Now Im going to go drink for I just relaized how long I really been playing LOL

G

yeah i know i was kinda implying that... i guess i failed... we are all pretty much paying real munnies for pixels... ironyjokehahafail

G

It was this big [............] no it was this big [..........................] its really quite funny I know Nabin and I was talking to him about this thread as he really had a good laugh at the thought of paying some of the prices mentioned, he only paid 200mil in Gold Pieces for the property. Apparently he contacted the old owner they said make an offer he did and then the deal was done.

G

Geriatrics

i had 4 accounts active for 3 years
i did have a felluca tower on great lakes i sold for 850 US a while back

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'm selling pixel money if anyone thinks it isn't silly

[/ QUOTE ]

Hilarious

D

Dain69

<blockquote><hr>