• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying and Selling] Luna has a brand NEW mall, just on the west side. Place your vendor now!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just enquired last week… a new mall has been founded just outside the west gateway of Luna! With some time for rebuilding and design… you can't miss the sandstone pyramid just on edge of the surrounding neighborhood.

Titled “The Hanging Gardens of the Ancient World”.

Vendor placement is limited!

Each Space is 10k per month, divided into 2500 per week.

Please PM me on this system or leave a book inside the mailbox with your contact information… or if you like, post on the house board. Make your vendor look nice… always face the right way. Keep stocking. It's that simple.

Even if you don’t want a vendor spot… come check out the house... its well worth the time. It's a work in progress, but you would be hard pressed to find another house as cute inside or outside the city walls. This design is sure no big box. :thumbup1:

D

Danny1026

i was 30 seconds away from owning that plot , dang blasted stealther....

waited 2.5 hours b4 land was available

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*** Danny1026 ~ I only designed and decorated the house. The owner didn't place it... so no need to bust our chops. These idoc campers are a moster all their own. :)

Anyone wishing to place vendors with us are welcomed. Thats what this post is all about. Thanks.

D

Danny1026

sorry you misunderstood. wasnt picking on you just wanted to whine about it a lil....