• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna City House forsale

Ethen Allen

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have spoke to some people already, but I need to sell my luna city house. The plot sits in the south west corner of luna next to the Pawn shop. Its a corner lot, I think is a good house spot.

14-17 Max Storage

The reason for selling is i need to have surgery and i must close this account. I wont be working for the next 6 month or more and cant carry the payment right now.

I have a standing offer of 125 mill. If your interested please stop by and have a look.

Feel free to leave a offer here or on my message board.

Please dont bother me with asking who has made the offer. The house will be cleaned out in the next day and will be sold by friday to the highest offer.

Thank you all very much for bidding.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
As Jeriicco said, best of luck with your surgery.
I hope you have a speedy recovery.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a few days before this post went up I had remarked that we had a lovely new shop in Luna (not sure how new it was, I don't get out shopping as much as I used to) and spent some time poking around, checking out the design

safe journeys to you, Ethen Allen