• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luminous fungi available

G

One way to price lumi fungi is to go by the alchemists prices for Dark Glow per bottle as a guideline..*even if it sells or not* plus time is money too.

Whatever lumi my Miranda got lumberjacking all went to my own Hughes for his alchemy making so I never sold any.

But let us say someone whom makes Dark Glow asks 150 gp or whatever per *bottle* divided by 5 lumi to make one potion, sort of gives a guideline for price of lumi fungi *as final product*... so that would put a value of 30gp to every lumi fungi at their final product form, or ( minus a few gp+ for them in raw product form) so, to my alchemist if he found lumi for 15 gp per (or max 20gp per) in large quantities there is convenience too he would buy em.

So it be worth it to him to buy mass lumi to make the dark glow up as potions a plenty at 10gp 12 or 15gp per even.. bit less likely to buy em all, if they were 20gp per. But since I also lumberjack 10 gp to me is too cheap to sell em for
too much time to get *ENOUGH* to make anything same for parasitic plant.

*so my own head says 15 gp to even 20 gp per seems logical to me for em in raw form* or at least comparable to but surely *HIGHER* than any npc bought regs., cuz the lumberjacked regs take so long to harvest to even get 100 of em ever...just to make diddly squat !
15gp - 20 gp per sounds darn fair to me *as the lumberjacker...and to me the alchemist ..too !

G

Thank you, that will do nicely as a price guide.

I used to just give it all to Alex the Grey, we had a totally chaotic barter system where neither of us had the faintest idea whether either was in debt to the other, but we neither of us cared anyway.

I miss him

G

Oh and also since this *random* stuff with wood, at first I was getting MORE parasitic plants than ever before with the new random wood thing, and thought good deal, now I find I get way less, far less than the lumi fungi.. IF I sold the parasitic plants in raw product form; they would be even higher priced per, than lumi fungi.

There are folks that DO use the two poisons from those lumberjacked regs, but not as many as use dp with reg night shade or greater confusion blast etc. from necro regs. Perhaps more would utilise those potions if alchemists could make MORE quantities of the potions regularly for their vendors. *course there are a lot less of us alchemists still hosting vendors out on siege atm now, quite a few of Siege gm alchemists are taking long breaks* quite a few of us still not running our alchem vendors again/ yet.

G

I sell parasitic plants for 1k each and yes ppl are buying it
So thats 5k for 1 potion
Just for info.

G

And I used to just give all the lumberjacked *regs* to my Hughes from my Miranda but even lumberjacking daily a lot, I never seemed to get *enough* for my own Hughes to make those potions. But yes someone was always buying em off my alchem vendor, whenever I could...make em up enough.
* I think those two are also the two the Dev. team has yet to let us *keg* up too. bleh.

G

Good lord !!

Well IF I ever re open my alchem vendor the prices of parasitic poison gonna be lots higher. But yes, we are NOT getting enough of those hardly at all with our gm lumberjacking even in comparison to lumi. fungi. But oh we get tons of darn bark ! BLEH !

G

Yep its hard to get them for sure >_< maby one day they will boost it

G

Yeh I am finding also that the *bartering system* sometimes works better, when some things are too rare or..to pricey or just boringly time consuming like needing 10 sand to make one poofy vial item mining for sand to make a lot of vials is oft zzzzzzzzzz, and both one's self and another person just have to *guess* at some fussy ML needed ingredients to try to make a fair barter deal fair for both in said *barter*.

Last sort of *barter* I did was non rare ordinary *ingredient* when Azuralkane wanted them vials and flasks made up. He wanted to know what I wanted per vial in gp..and the BRE were all over killin me..said GIMME SAND over the amount of sand for what I need to make ye vials & I'll be happy, if ya just pay me in sand.. GIMMME SAND, pay me in sand.

I was not mining at all at that time, & every time I mined anything OoOO I was insta deadmeat to some blackrock ele even where they were not supposed to be, they spawned up and found me. So I made flasks and vials but, not for gp but for payment in.. Sand !
Made up several spares and extras of vials and flasks, to keep in me stock for...whenever I may sell em again for gp.

Some things are annoying even more so, kinda like trying to make it even once, let alone ever make enough possibly to sell, like the simple deco alchemist made hovering wisp *dont get me started*

475gp PER captured essence (on Chesapeake) when one even finds any on a mega Luna mall vendor, as an example..takes 4 captured essences, just to make one hovering wisp, so my gm alchemist there would have to blow a LOT of gp to make one of those, she can't hunt that to get the captured esssences, and who would BUY one that high priced that does nothing just deco *like chocolate ingredients*...but one day I will find someone that will want, something I get or make, for something they want, that I can do, and we will yet TRADE a barter.

So far the only place I get to make hovering wisp is on TEST. ML should never have been so.........sooooooooo
pain in the buttsky !

G

YOU DID !

You dug up all that sand for his vials and flasks and my *payment of extra sands* right ?