• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] Lumberjacking+swords+axe

• Thread starter SecretService
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SecretService

Is it worth putting Gm Lumberjacking on a swordsman?

What would be a good temp for this?

C

Connor_Graham

You can get more damage increase from Bushido for the same amount of points, plus all of the other nifty things a Samurai can do. I don't think it's worth the points.

S

SecretService

120 Sword
120 Ant
120 Tac
120 parry
110 BUS
100 jack

25?

Would this be any good?

T

Turdnugget

LJ on a dexer isn't as good as it once was. Very minimal gains in damage output. =/

C

Connor_Graham

120 Sword
120 Ant
120 Tac
120 parry
110 BUS
100 jack

25?

Would this be any good?
Not really. You have no Chiv, so you lose more damage just by not having that than you gain with LJ, and you also have no healing other than Confidence & potions.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it worth putting Gm Lumberjacking on a swordsman?

What would be a good temp for this?
It's very much a thing of past times. I would agree with what others have said. Chivalry and Bushido provide more damage output, another way of healing (either of them provide this), not to mention other offensive and defensive capabilities.

Honestly, the only good thing any more for lumberjack is getting the nice yew and ash wood that is possible with higher lumberjacking.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Lumberjack, no, no! lol That's a highly outdated template. At GM, you only get +10% damage. That really worth it? Just wear some dmg inc - storm grip, for example, gives +25% damage.

Not worth the skill points, in my opinion.