• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lug anyone scene him?

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Last I heard he was playing over on Atlantic but I haven't seen him since our break :/.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not that it was any secrete bye the amount of people at his castle this morning why I was trying to get ahold of him but to there dismay he did refresh it and only a castle of his buddies Chunk which he didnt pay for but placed it outright fell and as of now Fal owns almost all the plots around it and you know FAL does not broker with blockers and is more then happy just to place a keep and wait out the other side.:danceb:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That whole jumble of a paragraph has me confused plucky. I cant decipher it at all.

N

NewThunder

Omni I will translate for you:

not that it was any secrete bye the amount of people at his castle this morning why I was trying to get ahold of him but to there dismay he did refresh it and only a castle of his buddies Chunk which he didnt pay for but placed it outright fell and as of now Fal owns almost all the plots around it and you know FAL does not broker with blockers and is more then happy just to place a keep and wait out the other side.
Plucky is stating that it was no secret why he was trying to get in touch with Lug, hoping Lug would reactivate his account and save his castle from falling. There was a castle that did fall, at which FAL has placed several plots and will at this time secure a keep that we will use for storage. We will not negotiate with any other player whom may have also placed a plot in area.

Lug

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks guys for looking out for Chunk and I. I managed to save my castle but chunk hasn't played UO in ages. It seems even free castles arent enough to keep some players around (lug gave chunk that castle for free!)

I hope the idoc was fun, If was home I would've camped it too! :p

---------------------

btw I might be looking to trade my castle for some items that I've never been able to get myself ingame.

(Inq Res + titan hammer + xfer token for a tram castle fair?)

I would just give FAL my castle since I never play on legends but I kinda need them items on atlantic for pvp. Anyone in FAL up for such a trade?

Anyhow, ty FAL for looking out for us.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
let me see what I can find before you putt that off out to the masses ok?

I think that it is fair :danceb:

Lug

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure take your time. I'm sure It'll take me a few hours to move out before I can trade it, so no hurry.

Lug

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update.

I just placed another castle where one of my keeps stood. It's two screens north of where your storage keep is (just across the road). The house owner is butler. This castle is empty, so I wont have to move anything to trade it. So let me know when and if your ready to trade for it guys.

The one thing I miss about legends are it's classy people.
*waves back to Devilsown with a smile*

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Hey Lug long time no see brother, pop me a PM some time man and let me and Darri know how things are going with ya, got some RL stress going right now so just taking a few seconds here and there to make some quick posts.

D

Devil's Advicate

Hey Dude I am Looking For a castle if you are selling. PM me.

DA

Lug

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's nice to know that you and Darri are still around. I hope things are going great for the both of you. I miss the fun we all had doing peerless all them years ago. (Wow, I cant beleave it's been years since we all met!)

Things are good for me. I'm starting a new job with an airline next week, so most of my thoughts and energies on are that at the moment. I'm gonna be a Aircraft Support Mechanic for a while (atlest until I can transfer to the IT Department). You might remember me being a computer guy, while I was, and still am! Long story short, I applied for a job to humor a friend that worked there (thinking there was no way in hell I'd land the job) I took thier tests (three of em' - and aced them somehow!) did thier interviews (four of em' (dont know how I pulled these off!)) and tuffed out the waiting game (two months since all this madness started) and I'm now ready to start next monday! I'm still trying to keep up with it all myself! IRL IS WIERD.

ANyhow, as you know, most of my UO time is spent on Atlantic now. I hooked up with some old UO friends from when UO was new on Atlantic last year and I have been having a blast. We mainly pvp against the best cheaters *coughs* I mean pvpers in the game, or at lest on Atlantic. Which is why i'm looking to trade my stuff on legends for items I can pvp with on atlantic. Its not that I dont like Legends ( i love it) just there are sooo few people on legends compared to atlantic these days.

Currently FAL has dibs on my castles for trades or transfers. I wont be doing any trades with the public until I"m done dealing with FAL, then my close friends on legends, then the public. Right now there is no time-table for any of my houses, so it might be awhile public (DA). (sorry thats the way it is. thanks for the interest people - might be a really long time depending how demanding on my time this new job is...) I make a post if I'm going to sell them to the public, but odds are these will be transfered privately.

ANyway, I hope you and Darri continue to have good things happen for you both ingame and irl.

Talk to ya'll later

Lug