• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lucy the Herald (and an event today! :o)

T

Teeshy

Dunno if many of you read the book in Luna bank, I only just saw it today by chance - says that Lucy has moved into the Brit royal guard barracks

When you ask her for news, she says she has some news.

"A competition of prowess, perseverence and tactics is being held. It's last man standing at the Shattered Skull in Skara Brae, Felucca. 11am AEDT 28/03/09 but beware, there are no guards in Skara at this time. Be prepared and vigilent"

Should be fun to watch! =D

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dunno if many of you read the book in Luna bank, I only just saw it today by chance - says that Lucy has moved into the Brit royal guard barracks

When you ask her for news, she says she has some news.

"A competition of prowess, perseverence and tactics is being held. It's last man standing at the Shattered Skull in Skara Brae, Felucca. 11am AEDT 28/03/09 but beware, there are no guards in Skara at this time. Be prepared and vigilent"

Should be fun to watch! =D
Bah. I am going to be out at this time.

T

Teeshy

Well, I'm not sure how long the book had been there in Luna (it's pink, on the table) When you spoke to Lucy, you had to use more than one keyword (from memory I think it was "news" then "competition" then "but")

As most of you know, I don't PvP so can't really give a very good report on it =) There was about 10? people there all up, a lot of people didn't seem to know about it at all.

I did enjoy watching it quite a bit, all I can really say about the fight itself, was it was an "all in" type fight, last man standing would be the winner.

So basically I saw people running past me (fast enough to know that I couldn't ever compete ;)) throwing spells, fire, arrows, all sorts of things at each other, slowly knocking one person out, then another, til Betty Boop and Chomper of Souls were the last two standing, and they seemed to keep beating each other down for quite a while, until Chomper was eventually the winner =)

As a prize he got to hear his name, mighty and erection all in the same sentence *grins* There will be a mighty statue of him erected in the soon-to-be built Hall of Achievements (which at the moment is an empty house spot by the fitness track)

The EM said that they do plan on these events happening again, and more regularly =) He also listened to people mention that time of day/day of week was probably a bit of a problem for today, and will take these things into consideration.

I did ask if they were allowed to post about these events on Stratics, but both Captain Duffield and Captain Cotume said that as soldiers they are posted to positions, not allowed to choose their own postings ;) So I guess we just have to keep our eyes out for books, and maybe check with Lucy every week =)

(please forgive me if I got name spellings wrong people!)

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I'm not sure how long the book had been there in Luna (it's pink, on the table) When you spoke to Lucy, you had to use more than one keyword (from memory I think it was "news" then "competition" then "but")

As most of you know, I don't PvP so can't really give a very good report on it =) There was about 10? people there all up, a lot of people didn't seem to know about it at all.

I did enjoy watching it quite a bit, all I can really say about the fight itself, was it was an "all in" type fight, last man standing would be the winner.

So basically I saw people running past me (fast enough to know that I couldn't ever compete ;)) throwing spells, fire, arrows, all sorts of things at each other, slowly knocking one person out, then another, til Betty Boop and Chomper of Souls were the last two standing, and they seemed to keep beating each other down for quite a while, until Chomper was eventually the winner =)

As a prize he got to hear his name, mighty and erection all in the same sentence *grins* There will be a mighty statue of him erected in the soon-to-be built Hall of Achievements (which at the moment is an empty house spot by the fitness track)

The EM said that they do plan on these events happening again, and more regularly =) He also listened to people mention that time of day/day of week was probably a bit of a problem for today, and will take these things into consideration.

I did ask if they were allowed to post about these events on Stratics, but both Captain Duffield and Captain Cotume said that as soldiers they are posted to positions, not allowed to choose their own postings ;) So I guess we just have to keep our eyes out for books, and maybe check with Lucy every week =)

(please forgive me if I got name spellings wrong people!)
Mustn't have been much of a competition if chomper won.. No offense to you chomp.

T

Teeshy

I don't know the exact location, sorry Fink! It's in Malas, by the fitness track, if you know where that is (the horrible, HORRIBLE fitness track!) Just an empty house block at the moment

JediSith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were only 6 of us in the event.
Ended up being a fight between Nosta and Chompers.
Chompers won with the assist of 4 fairies...