• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Luck

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys!

Some guy ingame told me that luck effects what you get out of a chest? I always had the impression that luck has no effect at all? Or is it perhaps after the new pub? Well I read the info about it and unless I overread something I havent anything about luck having any effect? Many thanks for the info guys:)

J

JohnDuke[Pax]

I've always been told and heard, and possibly a Dev posted at some point, that luck has no effect on the chest, just the guardians that spawn with the chest. Personally, with imbuing now,I don't find luck having on unless I'm fighting something that drops artifacts or minor artifacts, since it increases those drop rates, that is it.

I loot items to unravel, I no longer loot them to use, items you can imbue with basic ingredients are far superior to something you can loot.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Luck affects only monster loot, so on a treasure map, that means the chest guardians.

I still use luck when hunting with my tamer, with a good luck boost some things will unravel to fragments. - when your RL luck co-operates too :D