• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luck or Mana regen?

L

lancelot99

I have a disco tamer and have 2 suits for him to wear..

1, good resists 2000 luck but low mana regen
2, full resists, 250 luck 16 mana regen

as the bard mastery uses a lot of mana upkeep, im swaying towards the 2nd suit (i have also heard luck is brokenat high levels)..

Any advice?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I run with a 860 luck suit with 16 mana regen when I hit luck statue it goes to 1500 or so ...if I have to choose between luck and regen I would choose regen..

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you use EC, you can switch with a macro key. So you can have just all high pieces in suit and not be impacted since your pet is the one taking the damage. I really don't use discord song on regular monsters so I am assuming that you are talking about killing boss level monsters. With boss level monsters, you have plenty of time to switch right at red line and still be fine.

For regular monster hunting, you can just go with storm's approach and get decent results.