• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lucis Interface is on the way

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to give you a first view of my Interface converted to the SA client. It isn't ready now, but in a week i would say iam able to release it here for testing.

Now it is your turn:

Time for suggestions! What do you think should be in, what should be diffrent, what should be better, what should be new?

Feel free to post your ideas, i will consider them and introduce them if they are possible and usefull.

Suggestions:

- % on Healthbars, Partybars, AnimalWindow
- Intesity Coloring
- Throw out of Corpses on Screen, ignore looted ones
- Animal Form Custom Menu Tab

Thanks for the suggestions, feel free to post more, i will update the list constantly.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
color coding of loot intensity would be cool

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The more UI interfaces the better. :) I like to switch between them like with KR.

Requests: Tracker,paperdoll and backpack open on log-in.

D

Diggity

Looks good. I really miss the buff timer displays.

Hotkey to pull mobile healthbar from current target would be a good addition if the mobile healthbars can be created in user defined location and offset. Gildar posted command scripts that allow this to be done, but the healthbars are located at the top left corner of play field and each new mobile healthbar completely covers the previous ones.

% health on the target window, mobile health and party bars.

Instead of color code on individual loot intensity, color code on total item intensity. I think pgcd has worked on this already.

I already use SA over KR, but those above are the mods I miss the most.

For a new mod, if you can have a way to quickly open corpse objects from single hotkey that would be awesome. If it could somehow ignore corpse objects you've already searched, even better.

F

Fink

This suggestion's a bit out there, but here goes..

Is there any way the Ninja Animal Form menu could be restructured? What I would like is perhaps a custom tab (which would be the default view) into which I can pull my favourite forms. I don't want to look at a whole page of options, or have to change tabs.

Typically I use Ki-Rin for prolonged running, Wolf for RP, Llama for quick mobility, and Rat on occasion. The rest I don't really want or need.

O

Old Man of UO

Is there any way the Ninja Animal Form menu could be restructured? What I would like is perhaps a custom tab (which would be the default view) into which I can pull my favourite forms. I don't want to look at a whole page of options, or have to change tabs.

Typically I use Ki-Rin for prolonged running, Wolf for RP, Llama for quick mobility, and Rat on occasion. The rest I don't really want or need.
Perhaps you could also do something with a request that Petra Fyde had a couple weeks ago - being able to cast Ninja Animal Forms and attaching the preselected form to the macro. Meaning, one button macro to cast llama form without having the select form menu pop up.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks good. I really miss the buff timer displays.

Hotkey to pull mobile healthbar from current target would be a good addition if the mobile healthbars can be created in user defined location and offset. Gildar posted command scripts that allow this to be done, but the healthbars are located at the top left corner of play field and each new mobile healthbar completely covers the previous ones.

% health on the target window, mobile health and party bars.

Instead of color code on individual loot intensity, color code on total item intensity. I think pgcd has worked on this already.

For a new mod, if you can have a way to quickly open corpse objects from single hotkey that would be awesome. If it could somehow ignore corpse objects you've already searched, even better.
% healthbars and hotkey to pull out healthbars are in atm and working good.

I have considered the suggestions, and agree with that, i hope i can integrate it, it should be possible. Thanks! ;)

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I have considered this suggestion, and agree with that, i hope i can integrate it, it should be possible. Thanks! ;)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps you could also do something with a request that Petra Fyde had a couple weeks ago - being able to cast Ninja Animal Forms and attaching the preselected form to the macro. Meaning, one button macro to cast llama form without having the select form menu pop up.
Yes please, still hoping for this one.

D

Der Rock

Yes please, still hoping for this one.
you know, as long as you walk and you cast animal form,it will transform you in the last animal you casted before.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, I know that, that's why I have one in 2D/oua that, if I'm standing still, it transforms me into llama even though I last used dog form to heal up while hidden.