• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LS PvP

Little Magnolia LS

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
I found you guys! :D That's a very cool arena! Hi ya MaFi! Wash your shorts man.. i think i see a shart there or maybe thats the finger shadow. *shrugs* *Runs off screen*

V@mp

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
LOl Got pwned Here is another Pwn pic took today!! with his buddy sitting there LOL way to go LS pat!! abello_dead_1v1.JPG

V@mp

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Iq cheater Anyone know how to turn the hypercam 2 speed to record slower right now it records fast

Last edited:
M

mr.blackmage

Are you serious? Who cares about who macros? I just started playing again, and the problem is the rampant speedhacking, not someone gaining skill points. I paged a gm asking if speedhacking was now legal, and I didn't get any sort of response. I should mention that it is an honest question, it seems like a lot of people are using it and they say it's because they don't ban for it anymore. So is it now legal?

Last edited by a moderator:

V@mp

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
these fool's use speed hack cheats Dupe (just saying i heard Mith scammed a guidlie) and on his vendor has duped saws! dont know how true it is but the word is being spread like wild fire!

Oh here you go LS PATTY ugly.JPG

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whoah you ****ing idiot are you really trying to say im duping and scamming because i kill you in a game?

And you do know that Vlad is back in IQ and has his suit back right? I didnt scam him. He loaned it to Lokie and was told he isnt getting it back until I could put a suit together for Lokie. Vlad has his suit back now. Watch your mouth bringing that **** to forums.

V@mp

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
wow sore thump aye bro?? DId i hit a something ? what about the guy you scammed and killed himself . just saying i didnt say you duped i said i heard u was!! and its your guildie that going aeound blabing his mouth off But hey if the shoe fits in your mouth eat it!

V@mp

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
OMG REALLY IQ >>>>>> THE BIG BAD IQ HAD TO JOIN SL FACTION >>>>>>>>> SOME FUNNY **** NICE FIGHT AT THE HARRY THO WE STILL GOT ALL THE SCROLLS OUT THX !! IT WAS FUN

Attachments