• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LS looking for new members

• Thread starter Kerosene1138
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kerosene1138

Hello, everyone. I wanted to let anyone on Gilgamesh that is looking for a LS know that we are always recruiting. We're a general LS that is mostly about us all helping each other out. Whether answering questions for each other or teaming up to take on the harder missions. All we ask is you be respectful and be willing to help out your fellow LS members and we'll do the same. We have a wide level of player ability, and though most of us hail from Bastok and Windurst, all you folks from Sandy are welcome as well. As I get permission from the other sackholders, I'll put them up here too, but for now go ahead and /tell Kronik that you would like to join and I will find a way to get an LS Pearl to you. We also ask that you register on the Community LS page, as we use the boards there and set up events. Well, we look forward to meeting new people to explore Vana' Diel with!

K

Kerosene1138

Also, you can /tell Angus, Sabotaj or Qwestion if they are in game as well.