• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest LRC Suits For Rares Jubilee

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I will be making LOTS of 100% LRC suits for people to purchase for a small fee of 1,500 gold off of vendors at Jubilee. I am looking for donations to go in the bag to help with players that are coming from other shards.

Items I am looking for are:

Spellbooks (64 spells)

Runebooks (empty) - I will be marking runes for a few hot spots to be placed in each of these books and charging them with recall scrolls.

Mailboxes are placed at Rares Jubilee 2015 - Vendor House 2 (86.50N -121.42E)

The houses are located just NE outside of Vesper straight east of The Adventurer's Supplies building NE of Vesper bank.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Last edited:

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
All resource items have been accounted for but if you have any items in which you would like to contribute to the Jubilee feel free to drop them off at the mailboxes located at the coordinates stated in the OP.