• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor LRC medable stamina suit info inside!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sweet suit. It is almost impossible to find a decent Gorget, Chest or Arms for a dexxer with resists. WIth LRC also.

Johnny Black

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
500M?
no DCI? , no HCI? , I can sell one similar if not better for 1/2

and @Pawain there is quite few places on atl, where they have no names legendaries with 15+ mods with LRC

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
500M?

and @Pawain there is quite few places on atl, where they have no names legendaries with 15+ mods with LRC
I Look for PvM Suits. DCI and HCI can be put on rings and weapons. There are no Studded etc dex pieces on Atl for a decent price.
Lets see if those 15 mods include 5 dex 10 Stam 10 LMC with some Mana also. Would be very expensive. Thats why I said they are hard to find.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fel yew mint auction house has some nice dex stuff. maybe u should buy em out and resell for 500m suits ^^

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think people are getting confused with pvp suits and pvm which are two completely different!! Guys talking about DCI and HCI lol right which those mods on a part looking at easy 100mil plus this is a whole suit for 500mil I think is far......

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
500M?

But your not selling one thou are you lol you talk about DCI,HCI,1/2 lol on suit sounds like you want everythink cheap

P.S let's see your suit then lol