• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lower mana cost 40 45 50 55

Dennis Wong

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i know there is only 5+ that the lower mana cost is useful e.g. 40-44 is the same 45-49 is the same

actually, how many mana is saved compare with 40 to 45, let say , armor ignore?
Thanks !

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
5% of the mana cost... So something that costs 20 mana, having 5% more LMC will save 1 mana. That means on the first AI, you save 1 mana. On the chained ones, you save 2.

I'm not sure that I agree with your first statement. It seems to me that rounding matters, but I might can test again.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's pretty easy to get 40 lmc on a suit these days or 55 with studded / bone.

I'm just a bit OCD when it comes to making suits. 39 lmc just wont do it has to be 40. Its like have 69 in a certain resist also.

Lord Taliesin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I run 52 lmc on my main dexxer, with 5 point special move cost reduction this gives an even 25*.48=12 for AI. I have two pieces of platemail instead of studded for 1% lmc and added stamina loss reduction. The rounding matters a little (like 1 or 2 mana) depending on if you get the 200 or 300 skill point reduction.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
YEah, I run 53... and I know I tested it first, and was finding it hard to believe that I gotit wrong.