• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Love it when....

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That happened to me after playing on test shard for awhile once. My test shard house full of stuff that doesn't exist on normal shards was sitting on the same spot my real house is and they overlapped.

I had about 10 seconds of excitement thinking I had somehow gotten extremely valuable items from test shard onto a real shard, :banana: and then crushing disappointment realizing it was a glitch :sad4:

That was a great 10 seconds though :thumbup:

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is how I found out I could place a castle in the spot where I used to have a keep. I had logged on to TC to try something and went to where my house on Siege was to find a castle there (I think TC was a copy of catskills then). When I logged back on Siege I could still see the castle walls around my keep which helped marking where to place enormously =)

Sold the castle for 20 mil when I quit around 2008 which back then was a lot of money.

Today the castle is owned by Delores Duende.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh to have that power scroll book in the house with the grey tile T on the roof....... here on Siege!!!! I really need to start spawning on Siege and not just prodo. But it is so much easier when you get PKd on prodo in the Candy land of insurance and full blessed suits........

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh to have that power scroll book in the house with the grey tile T on the roof....... here on Siege!!!! I really need to start spawning on Siege and not just prodo. But it is so much easier when you get PKd on prodo in the Candy land of insurance and full blessed suits........
Your suppose to spawn here to get awayyyyy from Candy Land!! Get the N00B Spawn team going!

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
This is how I found out I could place a castle in the spot where I used to have a keep. I had logged on to TC to try something and went to where my house on Siege was to find a castle there (I think TC was a copy of catskills then). When I logged back on Siege I could still see the castle walls around my keep which helped marking where to place enormously =)

Sold the castle for 20 mil when I quit around 2008 which back then was a lot of money.

Today the castle is owned by Delores Duende.
I get that a lot going from one shard to another, especially if you have been in the same area for a while. By the way, Delores loves that castle and the area.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No teams for me NOOB or otherwise I am strictly a solo player :) Too anti social to deal with most people, other than a very small handful. Well not including the 20 voices in my head that manifest as various Siege characters :)
Oh so your just like me... always liking to play with yourself :gee::eyes:

I have those voices too.... I think more manifest as I age!