• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lots of IDOCs

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have closed all of my accounts (just can't play Uo anymore due to vision problems) decided to let all of my legends houses IDOC. Won't be coming back, in particular my Trinsic swamp castle is worth watching, it is where I stored most of my better stuff. Enjoy folks.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the heads up... just get a huge monitor lol. They're pretty cheap
LOL I wish that would work, throw 5 pounds of multi colored glitter and give it a flush and watch it swirl around with a strobe light flashing, that is how even our big TV looks to me after 5-10 minutes

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
LOL I wish that would work, throw 5 pounds of multi colored glitter and give it a flush and watch it swirl around with a strobe light flashing, that is how even our big TV looks to me after 5-10 minutes
Oh my. That's so sad. Well take good care of yourself. I hope you find something that helps

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I ever do make it back, I won't be burdened by a bunch of stuff and will still have all of my L33T skillZ :)

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Wow that is very interesting, I have a castle on Sonoma in the same swamps
particular my Trinsic swamp castle is worth watching, it is where I stored most of my better stuff. Enjoy folks.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am going to hold the Swamp castle for Tyrath. If he is ever able to return it will be his. if not, i will hold onto to it until they shut off the servers. *starts organizing all the boxes, in boxes, inside of bags . . .*

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And now someone can verify why I could never find anything or at least why it would sometimes takes weeks for me to find something ;)