• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lost Soul stones found! Are they yours?

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lord Drakelord

We were in New Haven today and found four soul stones, no skills were stored, with the junk that was laying around I assume someone found a IDOC and dropped the stones there. Maybe they had hopes the owner might show or maybe someone would know who the stones belonged to might pick them up.

I have placed them in a Anniv box, [also found in New Haven] and lock the box down at Drakelord's Vendor, so as long as we have the account that own that house they will be there waiting for you to return to UO. If you read the forum and return to UO then PM or icq me for your soul stones.

I hope to return these to the true owner asap.

L

Lord Drakelord

they are mine, I need those back sir.
Sir how can I be sure they are yours as I see your house daily, did I not say they were looted from a IDOC and found in New Haven, a location you visit yourself in your recruitment drives, surely you would have seen those stones and taken steps to secure them long before anyone else. Had they been from a house on your account I am sure there would have been much merrymaking to see such rare treasures from the Zog Empire scatter about New Haven's roads and around the bank there. But alas all I saw were a few folks searching thru chests, crates, boxes of stuff that were dumped there around the bank area.

So we have reach an impasse, how can I trust these words "they are mine, I need those back sir." since your history on the shard leaves a feeling of pain to the lower back, as if a blade were there. Well, money does talk, 20 million for all four stones, the checks will be donated to [HELP] after our little trade. We will do one stone at a time so I can count the checks' zeros in the trade window. I'm getting old these days so it does take time for my eyes to count all those zeros.

Now since you are on ignore in game you will have to ask someone in game to handle this trade, I would suggest Sir Scott or Wendy as I am still able to have a civil talk to them in game.

T

ThraximusZog

well I skim'd thru some of your post.

Granted my enemies kneel before the might of Zog Imperialism in the past, such as you and your fellow zealots of David. I asure you that the house was on my alt.

When can I pick up the stones?

also it will be a cold day in hell before I give any money to a PAS man! The great betrayers of Modern UO!

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya know I think we should all just call it a day.

How about it?

I do however find both posts to be very entertaining in the RP sense, but lets not attack eachother shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.