• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) LOST mini-Auction and social 2/29/12 8PM? Central

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We kept planning to have an auction tonight, but I think it kept slipping Dark Angel's mind.

I'm still gonna try to sell some stuff it even if she doesn't show, mostly minor stuff, but really what tonight will be is as much a social gathering for the recent returnees as well.

Start might be delayed if tonight is when that minor "non-event" event EM Augustus mentioned is (can't remember if he said it was tonight or last night). IF you're not interested in the event, I'll still be there at 8 central on Zagato.

P.S. DA, if you read this, feel free to make out an auction list. I put a box of stuff to auction in one of the chests.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Sorry you missed the LOST Auction Belshazzer...Not to worry is my understanding we will be doing alot of them :)...
Was fun doing the auction and was a bit rusty from being away from doing the auction for a very long time...
If any of you have any items you would like to put in LOST Auction just look up Basara or myself in game...Remember, LOST Auction does not charge and commisions :)
Thanks to all of you for coming out and supporting LOST Auction !!
See ya in the game