• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General LOst Bonded Pet in new Blackthorn Dungeon

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I lost my bonded warhorse in the dungeon, I died, then my horse died too, I then used the help stuck menu to get out of dungeon, then when I resed I tried relogging , pet was gone, no followers, I wentback there , no ghost pets , nothing

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
have you checked the stable?
yes Stables checked, nothing. I think its the Menu Stuck Option that caused the pet to desapears, this issue have to be verified and fixed if its really the stuck option that made the pet desapears, I was in one of the city bubbles invaded when it hapenned if it can helps to test.
Also when my pet died, I relogged because I thought I would have time log out to save my pet before it dies, but actually it died a milisecond before I hit log out.