• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lost Auction Tomorrow Night

• Thread starter death bringer
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

death bringer

Here is the list of items that will be at tommorrow night's auction. Runes will be at banks and also a gate at luna bank. So come have fun with us at lost auction!!!

FULL SET OF DOUBLE EXCEPTIONAL ARMOR
CHARGER OF FALLEN
FULL SET OF VESPER MUSEUM STATUES WITH OF EXCEPTIONAL BOX
A PILLOW RECOVERED FROM A SHIPWRECK
MEMBER OF THE ROYAL BRIT GUARD SASH
ETERNALLY CORRUPT TREE
PURTREFACTION
BLOODWOOD SPIRITS
STAFF OF POWER
DREADHORN TAINTED MUSHROOM
VERITE METAL KITE SHIELD
SERPENTS FANG
DOUBLE EXCEPTIONAL SLEEVES
DOUBLE EXCEPTIONAL GLOVES
DOUBLE EXCEPTIONAL CAP
DOUBLE EXCEPTIONAL TUNIC
DOUBLE EXCEPTIONAL LEGGINGS
DOUBLE EXCEPTIONAL GORGETS
5 WHITE PEARL
METAL KITE SHIELD
115 MUSIC SCROLL
115 PEACING SCROLL
ORNATE AXE (HIT MANA LEECH 45%)
LEATHER GLOVES LUCK 100
WAR CLEAVER HIT LIGHTING 44 % , LUCK 87
BRONZE SHORT SPEAR ( HIT STAM LEECH 40%)
BRONZE SHORT SPEAR (FIRE DAMAGE 100%)
BRONZE SHORT SPEAR (HIT LOWER ATTACK 20%)
BRONZE SHORT SPEAR (HIT MANA LEECH 34%)
SPEAR (HIT MANA LEECH 35%)
BRONZE SHORT SPEAR (FIRE DAMAGE 100%)
SPEAR ( HIT MANA LEECH 49%)
SPEAR (HIT LIFE LEECH 38%)
BRONZE ELVEN SPELLBLADE (LIZARDMAN SLAYER)
BRONZE SHORT SPEAR ( HIT STAM LEECH 40%)
ELVEN SPELLBLADE (HIT LIGHTING 46%)
LEAFBLADE (HIT MANA LEECH 36%)
SPEAR (HIT LIFE LEECH 52%)
DULL COPPER ELVEN SPELLBLADE (HML 42%, HLL32%)
LUCK 84 BRACELET
FASTER CAST RECOVERY 3 RING
STEALTH 11 RING
ANATOMY 12 RING
FIRE RESIST 12 RING
ENHANCE POTION 20 RING
NECRO 12 RING
MAGERY 10 RING
HEALING 10 RING
ANIMAL LORE 9 BRACELET
CHIVALRY 14 BRACELET
EVAL INTEL 10 BRACELET
KATRINAS CROOK
KATRINAS CROOK
Bracelet (HCI 14%, DCI 12%, DAMAGE INCREASE 21%, PHYSICAL RESIST 12% COLD RESIST 11%
BLACKROCK
CLOAK OF CORRUPTION
OBSIDIAN STATUE
120 TAILORING
200 LUCK JEWELRY SET
A GUILD DEED
MELISANDES HATCHET
PRISTINE DREAD HORN
ROBE OF THE EQUINOX
LUNA WHITE HAIR DYE
FULL SET DAEMON BLOOD
VANGUARD SET
GOLD SKULLS
10 PLANESHIELD
10 PLANESWORD
5 THREAD OF FATE
5 THREAD OF LIFE
DOUBLE AXE
STEALABLES
BLUE FISHING NET
4 BLOODY WATER
ENCHANTED TITAN LEG BONE
DOUBLE BLADED STAFF

E

Evilminion

Add to this one gorgeous custom 18x18 Malas house, fully furnished, with pretty gardens. :)

T

T_Amon_from_work

Add to this one gorgeous custom 18x18 Malas house, fully furnished, with pretty gardens. :)
<head swivels around like an owl> Ummmm, would that be the one you were doing and I made some of the furny? If so, someone will be getting a deal.

E

Evilminion

That would indeed. Basement herb garden, roof garden, lots of pretty furniture that somebody made for me... heh... :) Includes heritage items, too: cherry tree, fountain, fountain of life, boiling cauldron.... um, and something else, I'm pretty sure... Oh, and a lamp post, and a polar bear rug... it's really pretty!

Oddly, though, nobody at the auction was interested. *sighs* And I'm already moving to my new plot just outside Zento.

So hey, if anyone out there would like a very lovely custom home, PM or ICQ me and I'll gate you there for a look-see. :) I was hoping for 2m (less than the cost of the house and items), but will take a reasonable offer to find it a new owner. If nobody wants it, I'll start clearing plants and furny out tomorrow for my new place, and let the pretty house drop.

Now for the fun part: designing a whole new house!

T

T_Amon_from_work

That would indeed. Basement herb garden, roof garden, lots of pretty furniture that somebody made for me... heh... :) Includes heritage items, too: cherry tree, fountain, fountain of life, boiling cauldron.... um, and something else, I'm pretty sure... Oh, and a lamp post, and a polar bear rug... it's really pretty!

Oddly, though, nobody at the auction was interested. *sighs* And I'm already moving to my new plot just outside Zento.

So hey, if anyone out there would like a very lovely custom home, PM or ICQ me and I'll gate you there for a look-see. :) I was hoping for 2m (less than the cost of the house and items), but will take a reasonable offer to find it a new owner. If nobody wants it, I'll start clearing plants and furny out tomorrow for my new place, and let the pretty house drop.

Now for the fun part: designing a whole new house!
DAMN! That place is gorgeous! I'm still trying to finalize the keep. Larisa (the currently very quiet reporter) gave me some good ideas and I'm slowly working them in.