Lost and Found: Ogbert the Destroyer.

• Thread starter Myrkrid Ashen
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
M

Myrkrid Ashen

While I was wandering aimlessly about the Northern Britain woods yesterday I came upon an unlikely forest dweller. A squirrel. I say, isn't it funny how that's an unlikely forest dweller in this land!
Anyway, the poor little thing was wandering about in search of its owner making little snuffling noises. I thought it might perhaps make an interesting snack until I noticed its collar. Now where have I seen this little critter before? *rubs his chin while peering up at the sky* It's a vague memory, I have, at the best of times..
To the owner: rest assured that Ogbert is well taken care of. I fed him some steak which he seems to like, and let him drink some of Luna's homefire brew. He now lies slumbering amongst some kindly dragons and nightmares in the stable. :D

S

Stupid Miner

Oh you found him :D
He's Fred's so if you could meet him at the community meeting on monday or just icq me.

L

Luna du Selene

Myrkrid, you might want to go out and check wee Ogbert's pulse. The brew has never before been tested on a creature of such small stature.

Thoughtfully notes that this is the second time Myrkrid has rescued one of Fred's wandering pets.

S

Stupid Miner

Myrkrid, you might want to go out and check wee Ogbert's pulse. The brew has never before been tested on a creature of such small stature.
Bah! I've seen that squirrel win a drinking contest against an Ancient Wyrm.

Thoughtfully notes that this is the second time Myrkrid has rescued one of Fred's wandering pets.
I think he's luring them with the ale ;).