• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lost all respect...........

G

<blockquote><hr>

That is not what I'm reading in his point of view... He is saying that his house is a safe zone to those he allows to come inside to duel and to attack someone inside that safe zone that he has allowed, is an abused of his hospitality.. Has nothing to do with blindside... I understand this as I had a wonderful safe zone house in Luna where enemies met to duel and socialize and respected my house as such..

[/ QUOTE ]

If Tek comes to me with this concern, I will address it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Is anyone ever going to write down this unwritten rule?
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

Unwritten rules are those to which people refer when there is not really a rule governing the action, but a certain behavior fits their expectations.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

That is not what I'm reading in his point of view... He is saying that his house is a safe zone to those he allows to come inside to duel and to attack someone inside that safe zone that he has allowed, is an abused of his hospitality.. Has nothing to do with blindside... I understand this as I had a wonderful safe zone house in Luna where enemies met to duel and socialize and respected my house as such..

[/ QUOTE ]

If Tek comes to me with this concern, I will address it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess I'm more independent in my thinking... And probably why I have trouble following group rules... It would never have crossed my mind to turn this over to anyone (gm) else but to handle it myself.. Obviously it is not a problem with the house owner or the group behavior unless the house owner is worried about being unpopular with his group by speaking against the action...

It would have caused a stir in KoC if one of us had showned disrespect for one of us in their own house...

I

imported_dexdash

just to throw this in for everyone: i was in vent with wiskey at the time this happen but not there with him. this is what i heard......

What the?
Howed blindside get in this house?
dude whats going on?
dude hes attacking(death or tek cant remember)
dude im gunna kill him!
here i go!

thats about all i remember but i know tek was not in vent and death usualy is but if he was he didnt respond. wiskey did ask and no one answered that all i have to say.

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Mag my darling, you need to read the whole thing through. It's not blindsides house that they were dueling in, it was Teks. Blindside was pked in Teks house by Whiskey while he and another said person were dueling. Thats what i read from Blind's post, anyone read anything different ???

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

just to throw this in for everyone: i was in vent with wiskey at the time this happen but not there with him. this is what i heard......

What the?
Howed blindside get in this house?
dude whats going on?
dude hes attacking(death or tek cant remember)
dude im gunna kill him!
here i go!

thats about all i remember but i know tek was not in vent and death usualy is but if he was he didnt respond. wiskey did ask and no one answered that all i have to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure that is what happened.. I know Whiskey Priest and like him... I was speaking more general with the custom of our houses being safe to those we invite in... I wish for us to continue this custom without distrust and to speak up to mend misunderstandings when they happen and this fun custom to continue.

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I dunno Hattori, i think your old guild leader would have frowned upon somthing like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just curious. How well did you know Aeric Horn? Did you know him at all? After reading your post, it certainly doesn't seem like it.

To be honest, I'm getting kinda pissed about people presuming they know what he would or wouldn't approve of. Let Aeric rest in peace. Hattori has been doing a fine job. He is the elected leader and has every right to run the two guilds as he see's fit, without constantly being judged.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't know the man at all and never said i did. Were I presumed that he was an honor bound man was from others i met that spoke so highly of him. They spoke of his honor and examples of good deeds during the ceremony in umbra and from my old freind on chessy who role played on a few occassions with Aeric. So would it be going to far as to say that such a man would frown upon said actions within His guild ??

Hattori does do a good job running his guild, but the action we speak of right now seems wrong. Even though its half the story it does read pretty black and white.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Mag my darling, you need to read the whole thing through. It's not blindsides house that they were dueling in, it was Teks. Blindside was pked in Teks house by Whiskey while he and another said person were dueling. Thats what i read from Blind's post, anyone read anything different ???

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry me matie... I should have been more specific with th pronoun... When I said his house I should have said Tek's house as that was what I was a thinking.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

We have even found people inside houses they were not friended to!

[/ QUOTE ]

P

Paul the Samurai

Hattori is just trying real hard not to get his guild the rep like the one assigned to KOC or JSV, but he is not realizing that the more he defends Whiskey the lower AO goes.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Reputations? Lol cmon dude. A reputation like when i see you getting ganked by 3 JSV I jump in drop two(one of them was hurt by you, not saying i did it all alone) and when i get dismounted and half lifed you turn on me?

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

We have even found people inside houses they were not friended to!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl

"O RLY?"

G

I have not defended or condemned anyone's actions. More importantly Blindside and I have put this to rest during an ICQ conversation. Drama queens, feel free to continue.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have not defended or condemned anyone's actions. More importantly Blindside and I have put this to rest during an ICQ conversation. Drama queens, feel free to continue.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been my opinion that those that call names... such as drama queen... are more guilty of it for calling others names than those that don't...

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

don't put it away popcorn only tastes good warm...

[/ QUOTE ]

He didnt say where he was puting it away to...

I

imported_Death of Hemp

<blockquote><hr>

yo TNA and TNT all respect has been lost for you [censored]. for me to be accessed in TEKS house and inside dueling people and for whiskey priest to run in kill me and dry loot me and then all of you to run away from this issue is [censored] regod damn dickuless but i know you guys dont give a [censored] so gratz

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok....not exactly what happened. I log in, gate to our Luna guild house where Blindside is standin outside by himself. To my astonishment, Blind steps INTO my guild house and attacks me from INSIDE. I, completely confused, ask for help in vent and go inside and kill Blind. I ressed him to ask why he was in there. Apparently, Tek had made a trade with him earlier that day but Tek wasn't even logged in at the time. About then, Whiskey showed in answer to my vent request. Blind just walked up to Whiskey and attacked him. He never said, "wanna duel" or anything. Just attacked him. Whiskey killed and looted him. I just think Blind needs to accept partial responsibility for not sayin a word, being in our guild house when Tek was NOT online......chalk up the loss and move on. Usually duels are agreed upon ahead of time, I know I always ask if you wanna duel with pots but no conversation like that took place.

I

imported_Krystal

Lol i love threads started by people who need attention, blindside!
last night u were totally drunk. you were attacking everyone, even as you newly rezzed u'd attack and tell them stop rez killing u, even tho u attacked them first! you asked me or mono to duel u, mono said he would, but u targetted me and u died fast lol. We all know what happened at the house so stop playing ur crying game. u were at fault get over it!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

yo TNA and TNT all respect has been lost for you [censored]. for me to be accessed in TEKS house and inside dueling people and for whiskey priest to run in kill me and dry loot me and then all of you to run away from this issue is [censored] regod damn dickuless but i know you guys dont give a [censored] so gratz

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok....not exactly what happened. I log in, gate to our Luna guild house where Blindside is standin outside by himself. To my astonishment, Blind steps INTO my guild house and attacks me from INSIDE. I, completely confused, ask for help in vent and go inside and kill Blind. I ressed him to ask why he was in there. Apparently, Tek had made a trade with him earlier that day but Tek wasn't even logged in at the time. About then, Whiskey showed in answer to my vent request. Blind just walked up to Whiskey and attacked him. He never said, "wanna duel" or anything. Just attacked him. Whiskey killed and looted him. I just think Blind needs to accept partial responsibility for not sayin a word, being in our guild house when Tek was NOT online......chalk up the loss and move on. Usually duels are agreed upon ahead of time, I know I always ask if you wanna duel with pots but no conversation like that took place.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL BLINDSIDE = FAIL!

W

Whutupcuz

ya ok i was drunk believe that.....and im not posting bout my [censored] its a game [censored] toons with fake gear its the fact of the matter death yo you serious bra? i walked in and attacked you? i was in there you came in i attacked you we fought i died you resed me and we set there talking about why i was accesed and [censored] yes? then.......[censored] THEN....... whiskey comes in kills me dry loots me and you leave the house while he is doing it lol plz [censored] tll people thats not what happned and krystal mono and i fought like5 blues last night hes always been cool to me so dont [censored] start posting bout some nonsense bout me need attention cuz honestly girl i got plenty thanz

P

pikon198

i got vodka and orange juice, im just trying to decide where can i get some green from... Arrrg i wish the delivery service was better around here!!

A

Alex the Gray

people are pretty gutless. Never expect anyone to back your play.

Steel you can trust, and wood. But flesh is fickle.

W

Whutupcuz

no doubt spoken like a champ alex MO STILL waitin for what ya be sippin on and i hate screw drivers more of a whiskey kinda guy kinda ironic eh?

J

Jason619

<blockquote><hr>

Steel you can trust, and wood.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except for those damn eucalyptus trees. Branches fall off those things randomly, pretty dangerous tree.

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

no doubt spoken like a champ alex MO STILL waitin for what ya be sippin on and i hate screw drivers more of a whiskey kinda guy kinda ironic eh?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't descriminate between my alcohol, but the only one i truly dislike is tequilla. Bleh bleh bleh. It's not so much that i dislike the taste, its more i dislike the things i do while im drunk on tequilla.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been my opinion that those that call names... such as drama queen... are more guilty of it for calling others names than those that don't...

[/ QUOTE ]

I did not call anyone a drama queen, I left the position open.

T

Tark_Smash

yo im not [censored] pancakes bout my gear its a game eh? But its freakin respect im in a faction persons house why? cuz they accessed me no [censored] eh? im dueling peeps if i die or they die we res each other eh? no [censored] huh? o whiskey is a punk and runs in kills me and dry loots why you [censored] hide log out run out of the house has [censored] gay ass [censored] you are some mark ass bitchs o and hattori you serious fair game? i broke field alliances?? dont bring [censored] to me like that.

Is this english? Wow, my head hurts.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye ye did NOT call nor label anyone a drama queen...Ima sure though some few folks here, race to fill that postion, quite nicely every week or less than a week, there is.. oft sooo much, drama on this forum.

And like sands thru the hour glass.........these are the days of our lives, deaths, gankings and drylootedness..............

W

Whutupcuz

tark its freaking slang how i talk but neways correct it as you see fit

W

Whutupcuz

yo krystal dont call me out on tha boards like that [censored] not cool ive never done such so i respect tha same.......KELMO WHERE U AT?

W

Whutupcuz

kelmo you always bumpin into my [censored] and you dont drink so wtf you need to correct your self for gods sake become a drinker or stfu
MO help him out he needs guidence(spelling)?

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

kelmo you always bumpin into my [censored] and you dont drink so wtf you need to correct your self for gods sake become a drinker or stfu
MO help him out he needs guidence(spelling)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kelmo doesn't drink??? Oh, if you only knew!!!
*recalls many fun nights in I^A's Teamspeak**

I

imported_dexdash

id also like to add that me and krystal killed blindside earlier at wyrms house that same day and didnt loot him even tho krystal had access to the house.

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

So would it be going to far as to say that such a man would frown upon said actions within His guild ??

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it would be going too far. You have no clue how Aeric would feel or handle this situation. Furthermore, you are failing to realize that throwing his name around at your whim, only serves to bring sadness and upset to those who are still grieving.

How about you run your own guild and let Hattori run his? Sounds fair to me.

<blockquote><hr>

Hattori does do a good job running his guild, but the action we speak of right now seems wrong. Even though its half the story it does read pretty black and white.

[/ QUOTE ]

Half the story ALWAYS appears to be black or white. When you only get half the story, you ONLY get that person's take on what happened. No offense to the OP, but you never know when you're getting the actual truth.

Now that Dex and Death have posted what they heard and witnessed first hand, it doesn't appear to be so black or white anymore now does it? Way to rush to judgement, Pikon.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Hattori is just trying real hard not to get his guild the rep like the one assigned to KOC or JSV, but he is not realizing that the more he defends Whiskey the lower AO goes.

[/ QUOTE ]
wow... Were you actually suggesting that Hatt should have sided against his guild member based on one side of a story and no formal communication with either side? Smooth... No wonder no one wants to be a BORG.

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Reputations? Lol cmon dude. A reputation like when i see you getting ganked by 3 JSV I jump in drop two(one of them was hurt by you, not saying i did it all alone) and when i get dismounted and half lifed you turn on me?

[/ QUOTE ]
i know exactly which situation you are talking about, so here goes,
two JSV attack me, I fight them, you show up I see bunch of casts going off, they did not hit me but I can not trust KOC. Next thing I see you dismounted and another red (no guild tag) chasing you on foot. Now mind you KOC always res kills me, dry loots me, and kills me again to see if they can get a faction point (except for one time yesterday where Krystal and Dexter ressed me, and did not loot me-that was a real nice sportsmanship there).
JSV gives occasional res, gives some things back here and there, they dont say owned noob etc. So going back to the story...JSV are gone, a red without a guild tag is chasing KOC. Im going to attack KOC.
I have no alliances with any of these guilds, I fight anyone because I like to fight. I do have an order in my head of who gets attacked before who based on my past experiences with them.
Besides then we fought one on one, it was good, fun fight for me, if I killed you I would have given you life and your things. Unfortunately I had to disappear because something needed my attention in rl.

[/ QUOTE ]
One, Dexter and krystal were NEVER k0c, fyi.
Two, how about this one: I'm fighting a jsv in luna, I forget which exactly. You show up, attack me. I run off after the ambush. I come back a bit later, to try and fight the jsv again, what do you know, you are still there, NOT attacking anyone else.... but when I show and fight the jsv you attack me again. This time I ask for a hand from a guildie, we drop you, if I recall correctly I asked the guildie to loot you dry because you were being a jerk, and then I am able to fight the jsv one v one. He won, in case you are wondering.
So it is indeed obvious you pick targets- even when they are one v one fighting. What I find strangest is that after I ran you didn't change target to the remaining guy... you waited for me to come back. This seems to happen a lot, you jump into my fights with jsv and attack me. I wonder why. During the mag event I always thought you were decent, and never dry looted you and at times even told others not to. In fact, I believe I ressed you a few times. Yet here we are now, you jumping into other fights causing trouble and then coming here and talking about reputation? Wow buddy. Just know that you are on my kill on sight and loot list.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

+1

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you see in that simple sentence of mine, accusing you of calling someone specific, "drama queen"? Thus your reply does not apply..

You implied "others" that were posting as drama queen... So who exactly are you to stand in judgement? You and your Queen Z? Which btw.. also has a history but she calls it temper...and brags about it...

Ok... so now you know.. I don't like name calling and especially the one that is thrown around so stupidity as "Drama Queen"... If you are posting along with everyone else... You are part of the drama...

P

Paul the Samurai

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
wow... Were you actually suggesting that Hatt should have sided against his guild member based on one side of a story and no formal communication with either side? Smooth... No wonder no one wants to be a BORG. <blockquote><hr>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
1. by the time he started responding here he has already heard about this,
2. We dont care if anyone wants to be BORG, we dont recruit. This is not a popularity contest for me.

<blockquote><hr>

This seems to happen a lot, you jump into my fights with jsv and attack me. I wonder why. During the mag event I always thought you were decent, and never dry looted you and at times even told others not to. In fact, I believe I ressed you a few times. Yet here we are now,

[/ QUOTE ]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
So what I am guilty of is being unpredictable in who I will attack, and of choosing JSV over you.

you jumping into other fights causing trouble and then coming here and talking about reputation? Wow buddy. Just know that you are on my kill on sight and loot list. <blockquote><hr>

So based on the fact that
1. I attack you
2. you cant figure out when I will attack you or someone else

But not on actually reskilling, dry looting, smack talking to you, or some other griefing action you will now KOS, dry loot me.

I figured that personality trait of yours long ago, from the way you respond on these boards. I never expect more from you anyway.