• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Lord of the rings online.

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive been playing this game at a friends house since my internet at home has been screwy. Its alot of fun for those that want to try something new. The free 2 play aspect is great. And to get the expansions you can do things in game for turbine points to upgrade and have the full experience. UO will allways be my home. But the free aspect of LOTRO is keeping my gaming needs full at the moment. Anyways hopefully this month will be better for me and i can return to siege. Love you all and miss ya!

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that is the Game where Sissy and Miss Tea went to

Varka

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOTRO is very nice. A lot of fun. Graphically much more realistic and "gritty" than WoW.

Bree looks like I always thought Brit or Skara Brae would look like in 3d.

It "feels" quite a bit like LOTRO even though the gameplay mechanics and crafting system are more like WoW.

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tried it a bit, looks good, but sadly my antique is not up to prolonged gameplay.

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a decent laptop and it gets sluggish in high population areas like 21st hall. and the occasional graphic overloads in raids but other then that my little geforce 9800 handles it.

I personaly love the crafting system on lotro. Not only do you have to hunt for your mats, you still have the option to buy them off other players and i have to find items that there isnt somebody looking for to craft. unlike UO and WoW where 98% of the craftables are waste of time,

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread should be locked.

Thanks.
lol. You're such a negative person. Your threads were locked for multiple reasons. A) 99% of the people on the boards despise your attitude B) you spew nothing but venom and C) you always start an argument.

This is hard for people like you... but let it go. Move on. You don't play anyways. Right?

:loser:

**Which comeback is it going to be this time?? lets take a vote. You love my style, thanks for the worship, Your jealousy is dually noted. Some other comment to make yourself feel better... lol.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I thought you two were guild mates?

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NO. He left UO a few years ago. He was KOC when I was TO/LOD

I joined KOC a good while after he quit UO.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NO. He left UO a few years ago. He was KOC when I was TO/LOD

I joined KOC a good while after he quit UO.
Kinda. Were were EVO together briefly.

I haven't played UO much since you joined the ranks tho. I played ATL while yall hung to Siege... then I find out sakey, kage, crunch and everybody else comes over after I go off to DFO. Then I come back and yall are pretty much not playing. Then I give up and you are again. :(

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kinda. Were were EVO together briefly.

I haven't played UO much since you joined the ranks tho. I played ATL while yall hung to Siege... then I find out sakey, kage, crunch and everybody else comes over after I go off to DFO. Then I come back and yall are pretty much not playing. Then I give up and you are again. :(

Anyone else seeing a pattern...you leave, they come, you come back, they leave....

JK!!!

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks.
out of curiosity why should this thread be locked? It has the Off topic in title. It says what the threads about in the title, and it obeys all ROC for the forumns.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Thanks.
out of curiosity why should this thread be locked? It has the Off topic in title. It says what the threads about in the title, and it obeys all ROC for the forumns.
Honestly, I don't think these kinds of threads should be locked.

But they locked the same same kind of thread about darkfall. My only problem is with your thread getting special treatment. Not with you or your thread.

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, I don't think these kinds of threads should be locked.

But they locked the same same kind of thread about darkfall. My only problem is with your thread getting special treatment. Not with you or your thread.

Thats understandable. Like i said i was just curious

If other threads about other games were getting locked then yes this one should be locked also. I dont know the reason behind the one on darkfall getting locked so it could of been something as simple as it started drawing trolls tho.

R

Rykus

Thats understandable. Like i said i was just curious

If other threads about other games were getting locked then yes this one should be locked also. I dont know the reason behind the one on darkfall getting locked so it could of been something as simple as it started drawing trolls tho.
I know at one time not too long ago it was clearly stated that any thread about Darkfall would be locked, period. I really haven't been back here since then, and as coincidence would have it, this (and the other one [OT] Darkfall) thread is here the one time I decide to drop in to see how things are going.. Hopefully people manage to avoid the :gee: and keep it more :grouphug: ...

Anyway.. It's nice to see people being civil, and OT threads staying open. :)