• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord of Britannia decrees

BloodRavenFL

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you guys coordinate your posts too?

HEY GAIZ IM GONNA POST ON STRATICS! WHEN I DO! YOU ALL COME IN LAUGHING AT WHAT I SAID LIKE IT WAS SOOOOO FUNNY!

Kinda sad really that the only people who laugh at your stupid posts are yourselves.

Its like one giant unhappy circle jerk.

U

UltimateNoob

Do you guys coordinate your posts too?

HEY GAIZ IM GONNA POST ON STRATICS! WHEN I DO! YOU ALL COME IN LAUGHING AT WHAT I SAID LIKE IT WAS SOOOOO FUNNY!

Kinda sad really that the only people who laugh at your stupid posts are yourselves.

Its like one giant unhappy circle jerk.
I take it you have a lot of experience in the latter.

S

suprshadow

oh ok, i thought you deleted my sig, i was actually about to msg you with a very angry post!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mods can't remove sigs, only admins can do that.

Personally, I'm through with clintonio. I set up an account at x10hosting.com, uploaded my sig images and a php file and linked to that. Works just as well, and hopefully will be a bit more reliable than clintonio.

S

suprshadow

yeah hmmm, its just hard to pick one you know! both have a place in my heart. Their they both have inside jokes for the two people i hate the most so that's why i need them together lol!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just google it, it's easy to set up a rotating sig on another host. Took me less than 10 minutes.