• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looting

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I read somewhere that in SA, you could loot corpses by right clicking on items and they would pick up to your backpack.

This does not work for me. Is it because I use legacy backpack art? Guess I should try the new backpack art on my own instead of asking here, but I would end up complaining here anyway about the unfairness of it all lol.

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found the quote about this ability:

"Looting

To loot in SA double click on the corpse and right click on the item you wish to loot. It will go straight into your backpack. You may also drag and drop as normal. You may also press <ctrl><shift> to bring up corpse bars and double click on those to open a corpse, handy if there are a lot of bodies or you have difficulty in clicking on the corpse."

This is from one of the Stygian Abyss websites. Does anyone know if this functionality is available?

A

Arrios Trenfish

is this just for the enhanced client or will it work in the 2d

A

Ash

I read somewhere that in SA, you could loot corpses by right clicking on items and they would pick up to your backpack.

This does not work for me. Is it because I use legacy backpack art? Guess I should try the new backpack art on my own instead of asking here, but I would end up complaining here anyway about the unfairness of it all lol.
It is only in the enhanced client and don't think it works with the legacy containers.