• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Loot revamp? Can you give some insight please jeremy.

G

gummy460

has this been addressed or even in the works of happening? I have heard of it from posts but I am unsure if it is a rumor or if it is an actual thing that the devs are working on.
Does this apply to the reclusive Tmap and Fishing revamp as well?

thanks

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tmaps and SOS's really do need to be revamped. Now I do level 6 tmaps and rarely keep anything other then regs and gems. Mostly a waste of time.

G

GL_Seller

They need to reduce the amount on them and boost whats left. Its disgusting having over 2200 luck and killing a high end monster to see a ring that says fc 1 as the only mod.

Tmaps and SOS are a joke. That loot is so damn pathetic. Id do them again if the loot was like the strongbox quest thing. Other then that I dont even keep maps off monsters anymore. Not worth the space.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Been begging for this one for ages especially T-Map and SoS loot... thought they were going to address this someday. Maybe I'm wrong. They are so busy adding new junk they aren't fixing up the old junk and keeping it inline with the newer things..... Seriously I wish they would take the time to revisit each and every dungeon, City, and skill in the game and give it a revamp.... As well I think the art department should go over some of the garbage added over the years that just doesn't look like it belongs in UO. There are several things that need a major overhaul. But that's just my opinion.

Please click the egg/hatchling and help my dragon grow. Bel'la Dos! (Thank you!)

K

Kyrie_Elaison

They need to reduce the amount on them and boost whats left. Its disgusting having over 2200 luck and killing a high end monster to see a ring that says fc 1 as the only mod.

Tmaps and SOS are a joke. That loot is so damn pathetic. Id do them again if the loot was like the strongbox quest thing. Other then that I dont even keep maps off monsters anymore. Not worth the space.
I solo'd a level 6 Tmap last night, and all I got was some damn gold and cleaver.

I should put that on a t-shirt............LOL.

:lick: :loser: :lick: :loser: :lick: :loser::lick: :loser: :lick: :loser: :lick: :loser: :lick: :loser: :lick: :loser: :lick: :loser:

S

Splup

They are so busy adding new junk they aren't fixing up the old junk and keeping it inline with the newer things.....
Yep thats just frustrating...

Loot revamp (This would be so great)
Heartwood quest revamp
GD:s firebreath in PvP
Speedhacking
Duping (yes there's still a dupe around)
Target self / Last target to wheel on KR (Only thing keeping me from trying it out)
SOS / T-map loot revamp

And I think that's just a tip of big pile...

Or maybe their fixing all that in SA. I hope so.