• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Looks around*

C

Calibretto

Whats siege like lately?

Everyone still hidden?

I'm about over my "quitting" fit, and am starting to miss UO. Good thing I kept all my accounts.(Thanks Gwen) What I made it three weeks or something? hahahahahahahahaha
I even miss my conversations on here with Monolith. Can't wait to get back. See you all after my vacation to AZ.

G

Welcome back

We are all still hidden, but that doesn't keep us from having fun on the boards!

Kind regards

C

Calibretto

I read a little about the "visiting" mod. At first he came off lick a ****. But he turned out to be an ok dude. IMO

C

Calibretto

Actully I'm going to my home town, Payson, AZ. I grew up there and only recently moved to Arkansas. The grandcanyon is nice thou been there a few times, to many people this time of year. You should see it in winter, if it's clear enough to see then it's at it's best.

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

make sure to visit the airplane graveyard. its quite a creepy weird place when you think about america and its fascination with throwing out perfectly good stuff.

R

Rykus

I lived in Glendale for a year and in Prescott for 5 years. Lots of cool places to enjoy out there. I've been on the eastern half of the US for 9 years, looking to get back out west for a while. Either AZ or OR, both are nice..

I

imported_TexasBlack

Cali, enjoy your vacation bro. I've always wanted to visit the grand canyon. I could be wrong but is'nt there some glass overhang or something that people can walk on to see it. Heck I'd be better off taking the mule train on the trail,ofcourse my backside might disagree . Hehehe Hurry Back Bro :)

C

Calibretto

Precott = Whiskey row.

Started many a fun night there. I don't remeber how many ended but I sure did have fun. Only thing bad about Prescott is the women are all nature freaks, and don't really like to shave thier arms and legs. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

C

Calibretto

Not sure if they completed the overhang yet. Would be great to go see. I hiked to the bottom once, and camped overnight. It was a Looooooooooooong walk out.

R

Rykus

<blockquote><hr>

Precott = Whiskey row.

Started many a fun night there. I don't remeber how many ended but I sure did have fun. Only thing bad about Prescott is the women are all nature freaks, and don't really like to shave thier arms and legs. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Ya, Whiskey Row and the courthouse park is a nice place to be. I never really thought about it, but ya, the women there do tend to be the outdoorsy type. Just imagine you're in a very dry and desolate part of Europe and you'll be OK.