• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to Verify Locations Part I: Abyss

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(Yeah, I posted this in UHall too, hoping I might get some help there at least...)

Okay, so here is the map I've been working on of the locations in the Abyss. I'm not sure that it's 100% accurate as some locations I've pieced together from what I've been told and images of the stealables I've found on some websites.

If anyone knows for certain that I have a location wrong (it's quite possible), PLEASE send me a PM and I'll fix it ASAP :)

*I'm also working on a map of the Underworld, but that one's taking a little longer (more stuff to find)

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Looking to Verify Locations!

I can confirm every location, except the painting and the bentas vase (I missed that *sniff*).
Altho I´m not sure, but didn´t the large pewter bowl(ar5) spawn in the ruined city too?

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I have the Bentas Vase, and the Painting's been confirmed, so that's good. As for the Pewter Bowl, I haven't seen it in the city, and no one else has mentioned seeing it spawn there, so I really have no idea.

ejpeters

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I've found the large dying plant, Gargish memorial statue, and Staff of Renonance, in the same areas.

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

:thumbsup: Just wanted to say thanx for the post!

I'm sure alot of folks appreciate it. Guild mate of mine said the locations you have for the items he got were almost down to the pixel perfect location.

Q

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yes These Are All The Same Areas That I Have Found And Noted In Various Posts. There Are Also Stealables In The Underworld.

Faeryl If You Need Help With The Underworld One I Can Show You All Locations.

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Faeryl If You Need Help With The Underworld One I Can Show You All Locations.
If you can tell me where the heck the Dirty Plate is, that would be awesome. It's the only one I don't have mapped out.

And the Underworld is proving to be a bit more intense than the Abyss, so if it's too hard to read when I post it, let me know and I'll try and make it a little more user-friendly :)

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

:thumbsup: Just wanted to say thanx for the post!

I'm sure alot of folks appreciate it. Guild mate of mine said the locations you have for the items he got were almost down to the pixel perfect location.

Q

The Underworld map should be up in a day or so... Depends on when people decide to tell me where that forsaken Dirty Plate is hiding...

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Pretty sure I got the dirty plate in the first room with the guards and the cannons. I got multiple ones, actually with different names. Can't check the names at the moment but will update shortly.

OK, so I have "Remnants of Meat Loaf", "Half Eaten Supper" and "Dirty Plate." I *thought* I stole all of them from that area, but I may be wrong.

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I know the Half Eaten Supper is on the table in the first room with the cannons and the Meatloaf is on the table near Flint...

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Quartermaster Flint or Flint the Guard? Flint the guard is standing next to the table in the first room where a plate spawns and Quartermaster Flint is also standing next to a table where I *think* one spawned.

If you are indeed referring to Quartermaster Flint then it is definitely from that first room. I know for a fact that I stole one from there when I first entered the dungeon and then a second a number of hours later when a guildmate pointed it out to me (still not sure how I overlooked it the first time...)

The main thing that was cloudy in my mind was whether I picked up one or two plates initially but I vaguely remember finding one near the inkwell and block and tackle now that you mention Flint and I revisited the "scene of the crime." I wish I had paid better attention at the time... I was just zipping through there exploring and grabbing whatever wasn't locked down! :D

*also* I'm not sure if you saw my reply to the post in UHall a few days ago but you can ignore the part about the Gargish Memorial Statue. I got it again today and it was indeed spot on on your map.

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Didn't even realize there was a guard named Flint, but I was referring to the Quartermaster Flint :)

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

There Are 3 Plates One At Beginning By Cannons One By Grandmaster Flint On Table And The Third Is On The Stump In The Center Island Where The Spoon And Mystic Guard Spawns.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

ty for this map but u can post other map where other arty plz:)

Kri

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

There Are 3 Plates One At Beginning By Cannons One By Grandmaster Flint On Table And The Third Is On The Stump In The Center Island Where The Spoon And Mystic Guard Spawns.
Wow... really? I've never been to that island (on a side note - how do you get there anyway?) so I know I didn't personally get it there but I suppose it's possible that someone "relocated" the plate to the front room on my shard. It would explain why I didn't notice it the first go round. It wouldn't be the first I've found out of place either... I found the goblin cider jugs next to Navrey's entrance once too. Guess someone on my shard is playing tricks! :)

S

Smokey of LS

there's actually 4 plates, the one at the entrance does spawn two diff ones. just a dirty plate and half eat supper both spawn in same spot at the entrance, ive gotten both a few times, one is on the lil table by where the hook spawns, ones on the stump on the island

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ha... Now I have to edit my other thread :D

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm hoping to post pics of the arties soon, but I'd definately need some help with that one :)

And I can post a pic of it shortly for you

Faeryl

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks a ton Kri! I really appreciate your help! :D

N

NewThunder

TY so much for these maps, Was able to snag the two Vases and the Large Dying plant this morning.