• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to setup vendor

• Thread starter MonkeyBusiness
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MonkeyBusiness

Hello LA, I've accumulated a lot of stuff since joining UO back in January and I am looking to sell as much the stuff I don't use as I can (it is really beginning to pile up). Some of these items are quite nice, Shield of invulnerability, No-dachi's (which seem to be in short supply), and other miscellaneous items of varying value. Anyway, being new to the whole vending process, how does someone go about setting up a vendor (rental) at a Luna house? Also, what does it cost to do this? Is there someone willing to help me get setup? I'm not doing this for the money but more to get rid of this stuff and also for the experience so that I might more readily sell things that I com across in the future. Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Monkey Business

M

MonkeyBusiness

Oh, my ICQ is 402959784 but also feel free to send me a personal message via this forum or just post a reply. Thanks a much!

Monkey Business