• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to purchase a keep/Castle.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How much do these go for now days?

If you have one for sale, post a pic or let me know the general location.

Zalfein

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would say the placing cost. There was a spot available 2 weeks ago on dagger (ice) island.

I would search the land first.

Zalfein

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok sounds good. I was looking all over my old IDOC routes last night on the mainland, but didn't find anything. I'll check out Ice tonight.

If anyone has one for sale, let me know. I can meet up whenever. I live in Hawaii so we'll have to schedule a meeting time :)

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Edited first post.... looking to purchase a castle/Keep

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
been looking around, and the best i could place was a 18x18/Tower. probably down to buying one at this point.

Troop_Gil

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have not seen a open spot lately. I have looked all over. Keep your fingers crossed and maybe one will go up for sale soon.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Something tells me the shard are doing better, even in Safe Haven, that is far away from towns and gates, new houses show up as fast as someone drop.
NW of Safe Haven, I still see large spots, at least 2 tower spot and think maybe a few 18x18 or close to that.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found an 18x18 that I settled with... terrible place, but it will do the job for now. Through my searches across the land, I found many MANY MANY empty 18x18 plots and what looked to be empty Keeps/Castles. Seems people placed and left :(

MANSBETH

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Castles are very expensive.
Hope you find a Keep spot?!

Best of luck!