• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to join a guild

Teslawear

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey guys, I have been back now for about a week. Got my house set up. Got some decent gear. My crafter is finished.

I would like to join an active guild that does PVM and maybe some PVP.

A lot has changed since I quit in 2012. 1997-2012 on Pac.

Would love a teamspeak guild or vent... Just something active and people that can help me get used to all the new, cool stuff that is going on.

The game is refreshed for me... No jaded players, please.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
If on ATL, the primary guild I play on runs a PVM every night at 9pm and we have a dedicated TeamSpeak server with a lot of people on every night. Would be glad to have you come run with us if still looking.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
If on ATL, the primary guild I play on runs a PVM every night at 9pm and we have a dedicated TeamSpeak server with a lot of people on every night. Would be glad to have you come run with us if still looking.
What type of PVM do yall do? I have grown interested in doing some PVM things. I really want to do Exodus at some point....I have never done that before.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
What type of PVM do yall do? I have grown interested in doing some PVM things. I really want to do Exodus at some point....I have never done that before.
Every night at 9pm we run different PVM hunts. Just about all of the various Peerless bosses, we do Exodus on weekends, sometimes run Blackthorn's or Tokuno Champ spawns. We typically have anywhere between 10 to 30 people who come to the hunts. I run the Monday night hunts, so would be glad to have you come with us.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you guys are active like that, I would be interested in joining. I'm also returning to uo. I played from 99-12.

Icq- 394002608