• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to hire a decorator ASAP

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have my snake event coming up and just don't have time to fully decorate the Board Game House as I would like. If anyone out there likes to do the decorator thing, please feel free to pm me and we can discuss. The game board for Snake and Chutes and Ladders is already setup, the rest of the house is empty.

* Legends Shard
* Trammel
* More information about the games I am hosting can be found here

Thanks =)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If I thought I'd have time this week, I'd volunteer but I'm seriously swamped with stupid real life things happening this week that I'm trying to get ahead of.

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thank you for the reply anyway =) if your schedule frees up at all please let me know. Worse comes to worse we play games in an empty house hehehe

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Do you already have the items you want in the house? Or is that something you're wanting the person to do as well?

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I could get items, but my initial thoughts were, said designer would come see the house and let me know what to get from there. And or get them on their own and just add that to the bill =)

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Still need decoration services if anyone is interested =)

AlexVII

Visitor
My char "Martin Short" on your server may have time.
Ive done deco for people before on Pac. but it was a barter agreement. Whats a good exchange since my home shard is Pac?

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
My char "Martin Short" on your server may have time.
Ive done deco for people before on Pac. but it was a barter agreement. Whats a good exchange since my home shard is Pac?
I'm not sure =) let me know what you have charged on PAC before and maybe we can go from there?

AlexVII

Visitor
Let's see, it was house add-onns (craftable) or armor suits/garb/jewelry that was traded.
Currently I have an Tamer/MaceUser, Crafter (smith/tinker/cook), that could use armor or jewelry.
Im open. ;)

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm sure we could probably work out something in the lines of armor & jewellery. Let's setup a meet so you can see the house in question and then go from there. I should be home today after 630pm est. And pretty much the same for the rest of the week.