• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking to buy a few items on Atlantic *Angel Statues*

• Thread starter Bunkamania
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
B

Bunkamania

Hello,

Im looking for a few of the old angel statues from xmas (2000 I believe).

I currently have Lathiari and im looking for...

- G'Thunk
- G'Splat
- Kyrnia

ICQ me 789584, or PM me back if you have any of them and are willing to sell.

Also, Im in the market for a pair of Assassin Armor Leggings.

Thanks, Bunk

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there are some of those statues for like 25m in a vendor in atl east gate

B

Bunkamania

Bought Kyrina the other day, Still looking for G'Splat and G'Thunk.

S

shulginist

G'Splat is on that same vendor now. Not my vendor but just happened to see it when the search sites came back up.

B

Bunkamania

Down to the last one.

Still needing G'Thunk...

Also, if anyone could give me some help with a pair of assassin leggings it would be appreciated.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any clue why that vendor,which surely belongs to a scripter(unlimited frags seeds and kits suplly) has everyday new statues? °_°

S

shulginist

Maybe they only add a few at a time so the vendor fees aren't too outrageous.

On a side note there are new angel statues from an event that I saw on a different vendor. I know I will grab one when they aren't 10m each.

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe they only add a few at a time so the vendor fees aren't too outrageous.

On a side note there are new angel statues from an event that I saw on a different vendor. I know I will grab one when they aren't 10m each.
yes there are new statues from a event but they arent same like the 2000's ones...

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any clue why that vendor,which surely belongs to a scripter(unlimited frags seeds and kits suplly) has everyday new statues? °_°
What seems like unlimited items does not always mean they are scriptors. For example this player may have had many accounts on all the shards and had 30 or more frag tokens on those shards. When they had the time and reasons to they may have trasnferred them to thier shard or cross shard traded with other players. It happens all the time between players over the past 5 or 6 years. Seeds can be purchased from other players and because of the new chat system its much easier to wheel and deal with other players now more then ever before.

As far as the xmas statues they were a reward choice back around 2000/1 I believe. You had the choice of this or like 4 other items to choose from. If you picked the xmas statue you had a very slim chance of recieving an angel, surfer/orion, or rarer named bust/praying design statue.

As far as I am aware non of the above mentioned items have been duped and I can't see how a scriptor could obtain these unless he is getting the gold from scripting some thing else and then buying legit items to sell on his vendor.

I'm not saying your right or wronge but just explaining what I believe could be happening with this particular vendor.

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know that I'm not a scripter, but I bet most people would think that I am if they could see inside my chests. With over 10,000 items stored away in my 2 castles I could add new items to my vendors everyday for 2 years and not run out. I do add things when something sells, but by just doing that does not make me a scripter. BTW I have about 250 frags left, I got tons of them xtrading when they came out as a gift.

To the OP, goodluck with the statue. They are hard to find these days, hope you complete your set.

Tom

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had extras of the angel statues and the assassin armour leg, but I play on Europa and with the costs of transfer tokens I did not respond in the hopes they could find them on thier home shard.

I had tons of the frag tokens from trading as well maybe 3 or 4 hundred, the majority of my characters across all the shards had 2 each times multiple accounts at the time. Down to two accounts now.

BTW i Have a museum dedicated to the xmas statues on Europa have about 80 angels and a number of the orions too.

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What seems like unlimited items does not always mean they are scriptors. For example this player may have had many accounts on all the shards and had 30 or more frag tokens on those shards. When they had the time and reasons to they may have trasnferred them to thier shard or cross shard traded with other players. It happens all the time between players over the past 5 or 6 years. Seeds can be purchased from other players and because of the new chat system its much easier to wheel and deal with other players now more then ever before.

As far as the xmas statues they were a reward choice back around 2000/1 I believe. You had the choice of this or like 4 other items to choose from. If you picked the xmas statue you had a very slim chance of recieving an angel, surfer/orion, or rarer named bust/praying design statue.

As far as I am aware non of the above mentioned items have been duped and I can't see how a scriptor could obtain these unless he is getting the gold from scripting some thing else and then buying legit items to sell on his vendor.

I'm not saying your right or wronge but just explaining what I believe could be happening with this particular vendor.
if you see that vendor i bet u will say that he is a scripter.
He has been selling for MONTHS thousands of k of hammers, fletching kits, seeds of renewal, relics frags and so on...NOT SOULSTONE FRAGS or items you can buy normally from other people...
I own many billions and sometimes like 5x items of same type aswell but this is because i trade.
these items in that vendor come from scripting. full stop.
anyways sorry for ot. Tom, if you wanna see that vendor pm me.
I own vendors at draco mall atlantic and believe me i often watch other vendors in luna atlantic and that vendor isnt "normal" ;)
sorry again for ot

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's keep the scripting accusations out of this thread please.

If it quacks like a duck.. it might be a duck or a really sick goose. If you suspect a vendor of selling illegally obtained goods, report it. This isn't the place.

OP, good luck with your angel statues!

B

Bunkamania

Bump...
Still looking for G'Thunk, need some help here folks.

Thanks, Bunk