• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to be absorbed by a Zurg Guild...

O

Ooguk [Cove]

As u all may have noticed I have not been in Fell Lately. This is due to the fact I am solo once again, And being solo meens u get ganked by the whole shard. When I try to 1v1 ne one I always get chased down by like 5 people who get called in, So if u cant beat them join them I guess? I have Also been caught up in trammel BS Like rares collecting Idocing, Hording Arties, Winning events and I almost forgot how fun PvP was. Id Like to get back into pvp so feel free to send me an invite if u see me.

S

SUPRsalad

.... cus i think you burned that bridge a while back, dude.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Well Lets see theres like 3 guilds on this shard Supr, M, And DOS, Bad BAder, And badest. So I meen whatever if u guys would take me I dont care either way, and now that I have like 10 skulls of enlightenment I can return the one I stole lol. Also gemma im tired of this Sig And I want the nost brutal sig u can come up with skulls, blood, limbs whatever just make it brutal.

S

SUPRsalad

i don't make sigs like that. besides, thats the best sig ever.
i can't believe you now admit to stealing that skull. is this reform?

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Dude u said "So are u admitting u stole the Skull" And I was responded. U know we have icq so we dont have to keep flooding Stratics with back and forth small talk lol.

S

SUPRsalad

hey, you've got my number man. im hurt you got a different sig from mid. i feel violated. just so that its clear though, pink and I could easily pull ICQ history for them bits of dirty laundry about the skull.. :thumbsup:

R

Rumpelstiltskin

dude whatever guild your in your gonan steal from...

If Baron Joins Surp I will Join also and kill him till he quits...

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Baron has wagered that no one can get a screen shot as posted above and will guarantee a free hug if anyone can manage to muster such a glimpse.

B

Balian of Asgard

No one wants Baron, wow, should we be surprised

your actions and attitude to the game and ppl in the game warrant your present day treatment.

Go hang with the fools that adore you, you will be the uncontested bestest PvPer, thats for SHO

O

Ooguk [Cove]

HAHA I thoght u were joking when u said ud post that pic! For the record they just came to the shard and I was letting them kil me in brit to get punktes nice try Though!

O

Ooguk [Cove]

No one wants Baron, wow, should we be surprised

your actions and attitude to the game and ppl in the game warrant your present day treatment.

Go hang with the fools that adore you, you will be the uncontested bestest PvPer, thats for SHO
Ballian notice lately how I have not been responding to ur Bs pointless trash talking posts about me because honestly I dont giv a fuq what u say, and I dont give a fuq about you. So please feel free to run ur mouth but no one cares because ITS A F*** GAME AND U TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY. When u do nothing but Talk sh** to me on a forum it makes u look bad dude ur like what 40 its time to grow up man.

R

Rumpelstiltskin

Baron your not good enough to be in a guild I am in :D,

I dont like you because everytime you get attacked you leaver your guildies to die

the most annoying part of your pvp is your always begging poeple to res u up so u can get your pots and loot...
all you care about yourself. your just not worth it..

B

Balian of Asgard

i really wonder how well baron could play on a top of line pc with a great connection, with all his macros in UOA, but no aftermarket plugins or programs.

ur right rumpel, he used to always scream repeatedly in vent, "LOOT MY BODY LOOT MY BODY"
in the middle of a field fight, like his pots and boxes were the most important thing, more important than taking the field or the champ,

he is a user, a selfish kid and a irritating person to co exist with.

B

Balian of Asgard

Ballian notice lately how I have not been responding to ur Bs pointless trash talking posts about me because honestly I dont giv a fuq what u say, and I dont give a fuq about you. So please feel free to run ur mouth but no one cares because ITS A F*** GAME AND U TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY. When u do nothing but Talk sh** to me on a forum it makes u look bad dude ur like what 40 its time to grow up man.
when you show your face it make me think of going out to my yard and pick up my dog feces and dump it into the trash, you = dog feces

so you showing up does warrant my action, just like the dog **** needs to be removed from my yard.

u ruin the game with your antics dude

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Kyrite first of all u dont know me, Second of all I would not want to be in a guild ur in, And third of all I just dont see the point of trash talking people in game ne more about them being bad and what not, Im past that stage and I dont even care ne more. I play this game for fun now, and not caring about weather I die, or ne thing involving other players skil levels Makes the game so much more enjoyable so whatever.

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I play this game for fun now, and not caring about weather I die
You're a liar like most of the cheating trash that infests this dying game.

If it was really for fun and you truely didn't care if you died, then you, along with the rest of the trash, wouldn't have the win at all costs mentality that leads you to use..umm...less than honest methods to give yourself an advantage over others.

Baron and Kyrite both = trashy, immature RL losers. :loser:

O

Ooguk [Cove]

You're a liar like most of the cheating trash that infests this dying game.

If it was really for fun and you truely didn't care if you died, then you, along with the rest of the trash, wouldn't have the win at all costs mentality that leads you to use..umm...less than honest methods to give yourself an advantage over others.

Baron and Kyrite both = trashy, immature RL losers. :loser:
Falling apon deaf ears.... I dont give a damn what u say or think man ur just like Ballian Waisting ur time, And making urself look bad.

V

Velandra

you are a genius! :p

I copied you and made him a bunch that rotate like yours.

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Falling apon deaf ears.... I dont give a damn what u say or think man ur just like Ballian Waisting ur time, And making urself look bad.
I make myself look bad.....are you F-ing ********?

Apon?
Waisting?
Urself?

Seriously...get the hell out of your grandma's basement and get your GED at least.

V

Velandra

yeah... idk what happened.. they were all the same at 600 x 125 and then when I uploaded them the spazzed.. one day I'll fix them if I can figure it out.. I obviously did something wrong saving.. and whatever, he likes to break rules, right? :p

O

Ooguk [Cove]

I make myself look bad.....are you F-ing ********?

Apon?
Waisting?
Urself?

Seriously...get the hell out of your grandma's basement and get your GED at least.
Omg i made a few typos, And abbreviations do u have nothign better to do then sit there and try to find little things like this to trash talk about? STFU ! who the Hell died and made u the New Grammar Police ne ways??