• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Looking for Xel the Wanderer

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Xel my dear man, could you please contact me when you leave that hot tub full of beautiful voluptuous women and saki pretty please?

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail to the Steel Phallus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Amber, I sent you a PM! By and by, the sake springs in Zento is so blinkin' amazing, and the soft, bouncy womenfolk are always so accommodating! I'll dust off my robes; however, I can't promise I'll be wearing anything underneath said-robes! Mwahahaha!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello again Dear One.
A month or so ago I got a text from Xelious saying your house was falling and he had to leave for work. I was in India at the time (terribly slow internet connection) and logged in to find your house. Seems like to took FOREVER! But I called Mama Faith and we ended up finding it and managed to save some things. So when you have a moment let me know and I'll transfer those things to you.

I hope you are well, that you see the beauty that is in all things and are surrounded by delightful women who keep you on your toes.

Much Love,

Trish

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a blessing to see Xel's name show up on the forums. I have a couple of chests that I'll take to Amber's when you guys plan to meet up. I didn't want to overload her house and I have plenty of storage at mine since some of us aren't pack rats. *cough* ;) *HUGE HUGS* to both of you!