• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Looking for values on the following items

jradar71

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone happens to know the value of the following I would appreciate a little information. Possibly interested in selling.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
think the glass daggers are worth a little more...u cant get them anymore ??? so maybe 2-3m

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
current price on glass daggers are 100k-1m, depending on the shard.

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
i sold a couple of the /25 metal boxes for 500k a month or so ago... i would put in the description that it's the rarer metal box so people see why the price is a little higher. (might be able to get more maybe)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
i sold a couple of the /25 metal boxes for 500k a month or so ago... i would put in the description that it's the rarer metal box so people see why the price is a little higher. (might be able to get more maybe)
Can also do like alot of folks seem to be doing these days, toss a few other rares inside it and sell it as a package deal. Those seem to work fairly well.