• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Looking for These Holiday Bells

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the years payed and hours played, and I am still looking for these bells. Willing to buy, trade, sell or beg for any below (I tried to make the color match the bells):

BLUE/PURPLISH
Lord Krum
T-Bone
Vex

DARK PINK
Adrick
Alai

LIGHT PINK/PURPLISH
Oaks

DARK PURPLE
Greyburn

LIGHT PURPLE
Hanse

DARK TURQUOISE [Looks very similar to Light Turquoise]
Alai
Hanse
Nimrod
Tajima

LIGHT TURQUOISE [This and Dark Turquoise look very similar]
Greyburn

(LadyMOI - Received, Thanks Razz!)
Vex

MEDIUM GREEN
Tajima

LIGHT GREEN
Adrick

Nimrod
Tyrant

YELLOW
Melantus

Stellerex
Tajima

BRIGHTER GREEN
(Hanse - Received, thanks Sir AJ!)
Melantus
Sage
Tajima

WHITE
Alai

Bulldoz
Evocare
Hanse
Ignatz
Jalek
Melantus
T-Bone
Tyrant

*I have quite a few other rares and items I can trade for any of the above.

**If you have a collection of the colors that you don't want to depart with, I can trade you the same color back with a different name for yours.

***X-Shard Holiday Traders: I have many bells on Catskills I can trade you for your bell(s) here. Also have many gifts of all types on most all shards if you are looking for something other than bells, happy to trade other things for them.

PM or ICQ: 129361798

Last edited:

HoldenCaulfield

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Giving this a yearly bump as there are a lot of returning/new players around. If you have any bells I am missing and willing to work out a deal, please get in touch.

Also, have begun restocking vendors at the Bell Museum (Just in proximity of the Ter Mur moongate (SE)).