• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for the owner of this house!

• Thread starter Kratos Aurion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kratos Aurion

I'd be interested in buying the above plot.

If the owner or anyone who knows the owner could please contact me through PM or ICQ 436819952, I'd greatly appreciate it thanks!:thumbup:

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good luck with that lol i've stalked that house for almost a year.

K

Kratos Aurion

I'll just say if the plot ends up costing me RL money.. But I'd only talk to the owner about the price. I'd rather not get into a financial debate:popcorn:

C

ColonelKurtz

I own it and I am sorry that I am SO lame by not building something there on it yet. I am sorry, but I am not really into selling it. I actually want to try to buy the one in FEL if possible.

Sorry.....

K

Kratos Aurion

If you own it, can you prove it too me please. I'll PM you.

C

ColonelKurtz

Dude, I own it, I'll change the sign post or something so you will know....

K

Kratos Aurion

Then why cant you prove it to me directly? Its not that its a big deal. I just want to know that if you are the owner, I can stop searching and at least know who to look for in the future.

And stop acting like I've offended you. I'm only asking for your proof. Not like Im calling you names.

K

Kratos Aurion

What so special about the house? Is it on an island?
Justice Island. *only house that can fit on the island*

I planned on using the plot for a shard museum of old school items.. (rares)

Just a special plot I've always wanted and Im willing to pay for it but the guy saying he owns it has yet to confirm he does and is unwilling to prove it so far other than say "I'll change the sign post."

And the post is still the same.

C

ColonelKurtz

Hey NIMROD, check your photo then check the house plot, there are three things different, the sign holder, the sign post and the foundation..... DUH!

Dude, I am not selling it. I changed the sign post and the foundation to prove that I own it. What else do you want me to do?????? I am busy with RL right now. Am I supposed to drop it all to make you happy????

K

Kratos Aurion

Ok my post got removed for name calling yet your post remains.. hrm.

Anyways Ill try to be more polite on this one.

I haven't asked for you to sell your house since the OP (original post). The only thing I've asked for was solid proof via trade window. Then you come on taking everything as an insult posting disrespectfully further insulting me.

All I wanted to do was buy the plot. No ones seen the actual owner (you?) at the plot in years. That is why I asked for further proof.

A simple "sir I am the owner. I'll prove it to you at a later time and no the plot is not for sale" would have been fine.

If you're busy thats fine. Its not my business and if I have to wait I will :)

MrUber

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dude he DOES own that plot and if youre waiting for him to prove it by putting a trade window up dont hold your breath he shouldnt even of changed the posts to please you its moronic to keep this thread going he is NOT selling the house nor does he care to entertain your stupid little trade window proof. just go find another house and let the thread die

K

Kratos Aurion

dude he DOES own that plot and if youre waiting for him to prove it by putting a trade window up dont hold your breath he shouldnt even of changed the posts to please you its moronic to keep this thread going he is NOT selling the house nor does he care to entertain your stupid little trade window proof. just go find another house and let the thread die
Threads die when problems are resolved. People like you drag them on. If you wanted the thread to die you should have kept your own mouth shut.

And I don't doubt that he isn't the owner with the changes. Did I say that? Now move along and mind your own business please. :eek:snap:

S

Still Frame

Woohoo another thread going nowhere! Everyone keeps dancing around this like a bunch of fools

sry u cant figure out who the real owned is though bud, the museum seems like a cool idea

C

ColonelKurtz

Sorry for any name calling, I was just annoyed. I thought that i had proven ownership the first time and was not willing to meet to demonstrate my ownership by way of a trade window

K

Kratos Aurion

:grouphug: GROUP HUG!!!!
:hug:

Sorry for any name calling, I was just annoyed. I thought that i had proven ownership the first time and was not willing to meet to demonstrate my ownership by way of a trade window
Its fine. The only reason I didn't believe you at first is because of a few other players that have been watching the house for along time. I just thought it was unlikely that the owner would surface this fast.

If you don't want to sell it thats fine. I'll hold my patience.:thumbup1:

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cheer up Shin, I waited 8 years for mine, but I got it :heart:

D

Doug Ravene

And I've been wanting that plot as long as I've played, either that one or the one by The Lyceum. Hooker!

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well then I guess we know who inherits it when I go bye bye? lol.

K

Kratos Aurion

Cheer up Shin, I waited 8 years for mine, but I got it :heart:
Hopefully it doesn't take that long but I got nothin but time. Guess I'll be goin for the next best thing:thumbup1:

GL Colonel with the house that Im actually jealous of :thumbup1: