• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for the owner of Luna HQ OrB house (outside east luna)

Oceania

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone can help me contacting the owner of this plot would be very much appreciated :) was he/she the guildmaster/mistress of OrB?

A

a troll

I will be able to find out this information for you, but I will have to look through all my old computers. I think this info won't even be on my two most recent computers, but I should be able to find it in the one before that... If he hasn't moved address or changed his phone number in the last few years, I should even be able to contact him in real life for you, but it will take a lot of effort to get my old computers out and dig through the files. I'll do it for you for 60 million gp's.

Oceania

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh no, that's alright :) thanks for the offer though

i'll see if i can get an assistance from someone else.

thank you once again

A

Azureal

I will be able to find out this information for you, but I will have to look through all my old computers. I think this info won't even be on my two most recent computers, but I should be able to find it in the one before that... If he hasn't moved address or changed his phone number in the last few years, I should even be able to contact him in real life for you, but it will take a lot of effort to get my old computers out and dig through the files. I'll do it for you for 60 million gp's.
ROFL.

+1

D

Desperado

anyone can help me contacting the owner of this plot would be very much appreciated :) was he/she the guildmaster/mistress of OrB?

It is owned by Farscape who is currently gallavanting around the world and No it will not be sold why you ask ? because he told me in no uncertain manner where i could go lol
:twak:

Oceania

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh, thank you for the info, and thank you for asking him for me :)

at least i know it's not for sale.

cheers