• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for the owner of a vendor that dropped...

L

Lames

The vendor was in one of those two places. The vendor/shop name was, "[]*[]high-end[]*[]".

Anyway, there was an 0/3 necro ring that I was interested in on that vendor. If you see this icq me, 318085807.

N

Noobish Noob

Was one of the [COVE] guys. As them in game...they might even all be the same guy...Baron I think..and Ogluk.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

Its my vendor, Its back up, Ill Put the ring back on..

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The vendor was in one of those two places. The vendor/shop name was, "[]*[]high-end[]*[]".

Anyway, there was an 0/3 necro ring that I was interested in on that vendor. If you see this icq me, 318085807.
Next time that will learn ya to think about it... Just buy it, cause you never know what's goinna happen if you get cheap.

L

Lames

Next time that will learn ya to think about it... Just buy it, cause you never know what's goinna happen if you get cheap.
It is more of an odd situation. For I actually don't have a character on Pac at this moment. But I intend to x-fer there within the week. I just wanted to contact the owner because I kind of need it for the suit I'm making.

B

Balian of Asgard

ive always wondered about your vendors baron, why are they always in the red re: healthbar shows they have taken damage

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is more of an odd situation. For I actually don't have a character on Pac at this moment. But I intend to x-fer there within the week. I just wanted to contact the owner because I kind of need it for the suit I'm making.
Ok, cleared that up.