• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for some specific prepatch clothing

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Preferably on greatlakes, but if a large amount is on another shard, i will go there as well.

looking for:

A Straw Hat (Blessed)
A Fancy Shirt (Blessed)
A Doublet (Blessed)
Boots (Blessed)
Short Pants (or long pants) (Blessed)
A Kilt (Blessed)
A Half Apron (Blessed)
Leather Gloves (Blessed)

A prepatch item blessed spear, pitch fork, halbard, etc.

B

Baron_

I have a Blessed Broadsword, (Blessed) Bear Mask, And (Blessed) Orc Mask, As well as Sewn By Pieces On Pacific.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What are some of the sewn by pieces, and the names?

B

Baron_

I got all sorts of hats, skirts, kilts, doublets, surcoats, tunics, cloaks, dresses, fancy shirts... All sewn by Whinnie The Pooh. I also have a Leather Tunic Sewn By Ultimate Fighter, And Legs Sewn By Ambrozia.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Preferably on greatlakes, but if a large amount is on another shard, i will go there as well.

looking for:

A Straw Hat (Blessed)
A Fancy Shirt (Blessed)
A Doublet (Blessed)
Boots (Blessed)
Short Pants (or long pants) (Blessed)
A Kilt (Blessed)
A Half Apron (Blessed)
Leather Gloves (Blessed)

A prepatch item blessed spear, pitch fork, halbard, etc.
Its funny because I collect all of these type items too and I've seen every single one of the items you have listed except for the gloves and fancy shirt. A collector whose name escapes me at the moment, from Europa I believe, looked for a dbl blessed fancy shirt for years and never found one. White dbl blessed yes, but the yellow dbl blessed tag no. Good luck in your search though, and let me know if you find one.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
dang, id be more than happy if i could atleast find the hat, which is fairly common

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a "A straw hat of exceptional quality (blessed)" then exceptional on 2nd line and Blessed on third line.. but its on LS.
Boots, Tunic, A robe, A Cloak double blessed too.

Oh and doublet, jester hat and thight boots but those are White dbl blessed tagged.

Let me know if interested, also a few Sewn By, Made By and [Exceptional] cloth/leather pieces.

ps: kilt, long pants, tunic, wide-brim hat, skullcap, studded gorget and studded gloves.. all "sewn by Superman" could be like a set heh.. dyed properly u could bank sit on luna as the man of steel :lol:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you think i could hop on lake superior and take a look at these items you have?