• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for some Rubble Pieces

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I am looking for some rubble wall pieces for either trade, I have a lot of misc. rubble laying around OR purchase. Most important on my list is the missing pew piece. I was moving and it decayed... Noob mistake I know. Hope this screenie gives some indication of what I am looking for. Thanks for looking.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have plenty of rubble pews, but unfortunately they are all sets. I also have plenty of walls, regular benchs, smooth table sets, reagents, jewelry, and crumbling walls. Let me know what you are paying for each and ill see what i can do. 609670565

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kahlan I have a sandstone wall piece that matches those on Pacific, if you're interested in it you can PM me or ICQ me :)